Map with member location

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by STICKBENDER, Feb 23, 2007.

1. STICKBENDER

STICKBENDER New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Got to reading the roll call and it hit me, with all our members surely someone has the computor knowledge to put together a map where we could go and click on the location we are fishing and it would show us a listing of local members, who we could contact for info about water levels, docks, or just to hook up on a fishing trip. It would be voluntery if you wanted on the list or not. I'm as willing to help anyone I can, as most on here are. What do you guys think?

2. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    welcome to the boc bob , googlemap me center page between chatroom and arcade :lol:

3. STICKBENDER

STICKBENDER New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Well I thought I had explored it all, Just like all my other Ideas great but several years behind.

4. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    I noticed that only 780 members have marked their locations on the map. I'd like to encourage the other members to take the time to mark their location. It's interesting to see the areas where other members are located.

5. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    if you zoom in enough you can almost see inside my boat :lol:

6. Hootowlc3

Hootowlc3 New Member

State:
    Florida
  7. DWB

DWB Member

State:
    Missouri
    I just added my marker. That is a REALLY cool feature! I can see all sorts of uses for it.

8. Terry Day

Terry Day New Member

State:
    Parkville, Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC - Bob. My location is marked on the map. Hope to meet you on the water someday and exchange stories.

9. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I think I got mine marked. I wasnt sure what to put in the last to boxes after longitude and latitude. I cant get dsl here so I dont want to wait for all those magnifications again. I hop it is there.