Map of Lake Claiborne

Discussion in 'LOUISIANA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by ar_confederate, Nov 16, 2005.

1. ar_confederate

ar_confederate New Member

State:
    Minden, Lo
    Does anyone know of a source for a map of Lake Claiborne? I've tried Bass Pro and the internet and haven't found anything. Thanks

2. bassadict69

bassadict69 New Member

State:
    Benton, Louisia
    I cannot remember for sure but I think I have seen them at Wal-Mart with the other local lake maps. I may be wrong though.

3. gooboy

gooboy New Member

State:
    Minden,La.
    the wal-mart in minden carries them during the fishin seasons. since it's so called "huntin' season they might not have any. the marina just before you get to the state park on claiborne has them and sandy's bait store in sibley probably does also.

4. ar_confederate

ar_confederate New Member

State:
    Minden, Lo
    Thanks for the info. I'll have to check the marina near the lake. Walmart hasn't had them recently but I'll keep an eye out some more. Sandy's doesn't have them either. I'll find one somewhere but it may be awhile before I go back to Claiborne. I'll probably keep fishing Bistineau so long as I can get the boat in and Dorcheat. One thing that I'd like to try as well is the Red.

So, how many more days until you can come home from Mexico?

5. gooboy

gooboy New Member

State:
    Minden,La.
    i'll be home friday night. it can't get there soon enough!!!!! i'm leaving for my camp on the red river saturday morning. gona spend two weeks trapping and fishing.

year before last we tore the white perch up on claiborne in february just out from the state park. last year the lake was pulled down. we went once and didn't catch anything. i've never tried the cats on the lake. hopefully it will this year will be a repeat of year before last.