Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a helix 10 and was hoping to see the dikes on the missouri river. I just bought it so I don't know if you will be able to see much detail on the river, or if I am going to need to get a mapping card. If anyone could help out that would be awesome
thank you

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I might be mistaken with the newer units, but i thought the only way to see the dikes is with a Navionics card. O do know that the navionics app shows them. My fishing partner has 2 Helix 10s GN2 I believe and we can;t see the Mississippi or Missouri dikes unless we put my Navionics card in his unit

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I might be mistaken with the newer units, but i thought the only way to see the dikes is with a Navionics card. O do know that the navionics app shows them. My fishing partner has 2 Helix 10s GN2 I believe and we can;t see the Mississippi or Missouri dikes unless we put my Navionics card in his unit
My HDS Live shows thrm all

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
That's good to know. I'm running a Gen 2 as my main unit and a Gen 3 networked to it. Good deal that they started adding them to the built in maps

1 - 5 of 5 Posts