Manual Hint

Discussion in 'Bubba's Outboards' started by BKS72, Oct 2, 2008.

1. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    I know this is overkill and anyone who's seen my garage will tell you I'm far from organized, but I think I had a good idea:big_smile:

I bought the OEM manual and parts catalog a year or so ago and have spent several hours over those years hunting them down (usually find them either buried on the workbench or by the phone). Also countless trips out to the driveway to remember my model and serial numbers every time I order parts or talk to my insurance agent.

I finally got smart and put all this stuff, including receipts, in one binder so I can find all my boat documentation when I need it without looking all over the place. It's also harder to lose since it's bigger than any of the individual items by themselves:wink:

Attached Files:

2. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    And one more...

Attached Files:

3. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Good idea branden. I have about ten such books and a slew of 3.5 floppies of them

4. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Better change them over to CD - getting harder and harder to find a PC with a floppy drive:big_smile:

I may increase my collection. I'd like to get my hands a couple of project motors this winter to give me something to do.

5. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Why I just can not believe that you might have misplaced something in there, why don't be so hard on yourself, you have plenty of adequate shelving and floor space for a couple more truck loads at least :tounge_out: :big_smile:

Is a good idea, I have some from online, but still can not get past the holding the book in hand,(must be old) and having that smug mark in just the correct place every time ya know.