Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by The_Black_Cat, Dec 27, 2009.

1. The_Black_Cat

The_Black_Cat New Member

State:
    Texas
    I'm not sure if anyone in here is following up on this fight, that is scheduled for March 13. But according to Golden Boy Promotions, there are accusations of Manny taking drug-enhancement pills and other serious things between them. I would just like to know what everyone thinks about these accusations, I have provided a link where you can see more information on this subject.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4771718

P.S. Sorry if the link doesn't work, its the first time I tried to do a thread.

2. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    From what iseen on ESPN he is willing to take a blood test a week before the fight & right after it's over..merryweather is trying to get into his head:eek:oooh::tounge_out: the dude is very superstious....right now there saying the fight wont happen & that Merryweather really never wanted too....:wink:

3. The_Black_Cat

The_Black_Cat New Member

State:
    Texas
    I find that childish in Merryweathers:wink: part. Because wasn't he the one that challenged Manny?

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Mayweather is running his mouth again. Who knows what he is up to. If Manny is willing to take the test before and after that should settle this issue. I would be pulling for Manny to win this one and shut Mayweathers mouth once and for all.

5. The_Black_Cat

The_Black_Cat New Member

State:
    Texas
    I'm with you on this one Mickey. I going for Manny, maybe he can knock some sense into that man.

6. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I saw on the news that Manny was taking it as all funny stuff at first but now he feels that Mayweather is trying to slander him...i dont think that this is any different than other fights getting hyped up. mayweathwer knows how to draw viewers wich in turn brings more money! Hence the name "Money Mayweather". Plus fighters get into eachother's heads all the time...so the build up to the fight continues. It will be a good one!

7. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I agree, it is all hype and speculation. At the end the millions of $$ they will divide will be sufficient for them to get get in the ring. I like Manny on this one but it will not be easy.

8. flatheadslayer

flatheadslayer New Member

State:
    Thomaston, Geor
    mayweather really don't want this fight,he thinks he's the chit,an don't want manny to spank that arse.:tounge_out:

9. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    uh not million but BILLION guarnteed purse if it goes down:eek:oooh::tounge_out::wink: He could kick my ass anytime for 1 billion:wink:

10. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Let's face it. Mayweather is a tool. The camp is looking for something to try to delay or possibly cancel the fight. Floyd doesn't really want to fight any more and doesn't need to. I do wonder though if he got his 5mill tax debt paid from his last fight purse like he was supposedly supposed to do??

I'm sure the promoters want it to happen no matter what. Floyd is one of few final cash cows left in boxing