Man!

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by hookmaster, May 21, 2008.

1. hookmaster

hookmaster New Member

State:
    north carolina
    It sucked yesterday went to capfear river didnt catch nothin.Then it started to rain.Then the truck wouldnt start .What a day!!!!!!

2. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    It happens to the best of us! Every once in a while you just have one of those days when you can't seem to do anything right at all. I had one bass fishing just last week, man it was a sad state of affairs.

3. rob128146

rob128146 New Member

State:
    Rockwell, North Carolina
    DANG THAT DAY REALLY SUCKED:embarassed:. TRY THIS. 7 MILES UP RIVER AND THE BOAT BATTERY GOES DEAD. TROLLING MOTOR BATTERY YEAH YOU GUESSED IT DEAD AS A DOOR NAIL. 27 DEGREES OUTSIDE------------- NOBODY ON THE RIVER BUT ME AND MY FRIEND IN MY BOAT AND YEP NO PADDLE:angry: WHAT IS GOING ON?? UP POO POO CREEK WITHOUT A PADDLE. :smile2: I PRAYED HARD AS I DO EVERYDAY:big_smile: AND THE LORD GRANTED MY PRAYERS. AN OL TIMER THAT LIVED CLOSE WAS CHECKING HIS COON TRAPS AND HE ASK IF WE WAS CATCHING ANYTHING. I DIDNT EVEN KNOW HE WAS THERE HE LIKE POPPED UP OUT OF THE GROUND. GOD DOES ANSWER PRAYERS. FINALLY PADDLED OVER TO THE BANK USING MY HAND:eek:oooh:. HE ALSO HAD A BOAT RAMP AT HIS HOUSE AND HE EVEN TOOK US 25 MILES AROUND THE LAKE TO OUR TRUCK AND LOANED US A BATTERY OUT OF HIS TRUCK WHEN WE GOT BACK TO CRANK MY BOAT. MAN THAT WAS A DAY TO REMEMBER.:crazy:

4. CATFISHGARY1

CATFISHGARY1 New Member

State:
    Coats,North Carolina
    yea man that sucks but it does make you appreciate the days when evrything does go right and you get that big flattie on the boat