Man My Wife is Tough!

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by stumpjumper, Nov 12, 2007.

1. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    My wife and I went fishing on Chickamauga this past weekend. She just never ceases to amaze me with her strength and determination. Look at the size of this monster she pulled in!

Attached Files:

2. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Man, that just SHATTERS my PB stump!!!!!!

Congrats! Did it fight much or did it just feel like dead weight?:smile2::smile2::smile2:

3. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    LMAO. She's got my personal best stump SHATTERED by a couple of hundred pounds.

You might want to check. That may be a new All Tackle World Record for a stump on 50 pound test. :wink:

4. GMC FishHauler

GMC FishHauler New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    lol, she is tough. My buddy caught one about half that size and claimed it was a monster all the way until it was at the boat.

5. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Oh man did it ever fight hard. Looked like a big ole monster flathead coming up...hilarious! Yep, she's pretty proud and rightfully so.

6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    LOL! I've had a couple of them. They sure do get the reel screamin and the blood pumpin for a bit. LOL! Thanx for postin.

7. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Congratulations to your wife on the PB 25 lber. Also congratulations on the world record stump, i think i've hooked bigger but never got them off the bottom of the lake:smile2:. What kind of line were ya'l using?

8. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Very nice monster.

9. EricM

EricM Active Member

State:
    Cleveland TN
    Come on, share the info so we have a chance at a big one like that! What bait was she using? Any special techniques to get it to hit?:smile2:

10. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    I'll have to say, that is one fine lookin stump there, I just wonder if it is a son of a beech or son of a birch.LOL Way to go on her 25 pound PB, that is a nice blue cat.

11. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Now THAT is great!

I made my poor husband LISTEN to me via the cellphone fight one of those dang treefish for about 20 minutes one time. I hung up on him as he was howling with laughter.

12. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    :smile2:Wow, I can't believe the line or pole didn't break pulling in that monster!:eek:oooh: :crazy: :roll_eyes: :big_smile: :wink:

13. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Remind us to NEVER mess with your girl .......shoo wee thats a monster....has me beat:beat_brick::beated::too_sad: