Man, it was fun! ROCKY POINT

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by OhioRiver, Jul 30, 2009.

1. OhioRiver

OhioRiver New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I went out today with BigCATDADDY01 and his cousin Tim (forgot your name on here, sorry!)at Rocky Point and it was shaping out to be a really nice day. We caught a bunch of gills and headed out to a nice hole of water to do some drifting. A couple boats made the water really rough, so we decided to anchor at the top end of the hole. We got some nice hits, and after about 30 minutes I hooked into a decent one. Man it got into 3 of our poles and tangled them up BAD! I told Tim to cut my lines because it would be faster lol. He put the fish on the scales and it weighed right at 10#... which officially makes it my 2nd biggest blue. Thanks guys for taking me fishing! Next time better things will happen. IM READY! I loved it. I had a really nice hit that made the boat bounce a little but it didnt take the bait. I wish I had. Anyways, heres a picture of my 10. Thanks Tim for putting me on it!

AND THEN IT RAINED BUCKETS and they loaded up both boats in 5 minutes or less lol. You could see it coming up the river! they can tell you about it haha

Attached Files:

2. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    congrats on the blue eric

3. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    nice catch.

4. skinnerbug

skinnerbug New Member

State:
    brandenburg ky
    way to go

5. MiseryMike

MiseryMike New Member

State:
    Blue Springs
    congrats on the catch

6. BigCATDADDY01

BigCATDADDY01 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    rained buckets that aint the word Eric I think it actually rained boat loads today my bilge wouldnt pump it out as fast as it was goin in when I jumped in the boat to put it on the trailer it wouldnt even Plane out cause there was so much water in it.:eek:oooh: But Eric did catch the only fish of the day and we all had a good time so theres always next time to land a few more.

7. matahone

matahone New Member

State:
    New Carlisle, Indiana
    Congrats!

8. Critter Getter

Critter Getter New Member

State:
    Elnora, Indiana
    We were just geting started too. :angry: Next time we'll pick a day when its not gonna rain... Congrats again on the fish Eric!

Oh and Adam, I still had water pouring out of the boat when I got home!