Man is not complete until

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by 1sporticus, Jun 22, 2009.

1. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    Man is not complete until he is married, and then he is FINISHED.
    Well for you folks who don't know it, but me and the Fatgirl (Christine) got married in Yachats Oregon 14 June 2009. We went out there because that's where her Dad lives, and she wanted him to do the walk. Oregon was nice place to visit, but there is way to many people, and it was cold in June, and that isn't what I'm used to. We had my Son who has just moved back to Iowa with us, and my Grandson Ethan who is here as well as myself and Fatgirl in a 2003 ford escape, and it was very close for 3 weeks.
    We came back thru YellowStone, Mt. Rushmore, Sturgis, and Wall drug. While it was a very good vacation, I am definately glad to be home. Later Andy

2. recordbreakin1

recordbreakin1 New Member

State:
    texas
    Thats true but I got a pretty good one this time.She want go fishing with me but lets me go when I want to.Plus she buys me fishing gear for gifts.

3. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Congrats on the marriage! And by the way, I'm usually the one dragging my husband out to fish!:wink:

4. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Congratulations on your marriage,Andy. Here's wishing you and Christine the best luck,and hope the two of you can celebrate as many as my wife and I are celebrating today,46 years!!

5. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    Congrats on 46 years to you and Mary, hopefully you'll have many more. See you on the river. Andy

6. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    My Congratulations to the newly weds!

Sounds like a great trip. I was station at Rapid City once upon a time and saw those places. Plan to take my wife to South Dakota sometime soon.

Now you can go for 46 years like Glenn. :wink:

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Congratulations,Andy. I hope you and the missus have many wonderful years togather.:cool2:

8. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

Congratulations.My first two wifes didn,t fish,#3 does.maybe this will be my LAST time.Wishing you and the Mrs. a long and happy marriage!:big_smile:

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Andy congrats to you and Christine on your marriage. Wishing you many years of bliss.