Man I love chewin baccer but...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BLKCLOUD, Oct 23, 2007.

1. BLKCLOUD

BLKCLOUD Member

State:
    Pulaski Tn
    Back in the spring we went to a tractor pull and there was a baccer company called Stoker there giving out free samples..well I had to try some..I got a whole pound of it PLUS..2 spinnerbaits..you cant beat that:big_smile:.. and man I love that stuff..the only problem I have now is...(dont laugh) when I chew it I get a paranoid feeling..like a big cat is sneaking up on me to eat my eyeballs out:crazy:.. I know it sounds stupid..maybe with time it will go away but for now..what was that..i gotta go I hear someth.....

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Ya sure that aint yer concience tellin ya ya took way too much for free :crazy:

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Smoke it and see how ya feel. LOL!

4. Catcaller

Catcaller New Member

State:
    SoutheastKansas
    LMAO....I'm with George...you sure that's chaw???

5. Catcaller

Catcaller New Member

State:
    SoutheastKansas
    Reminds me of a story...

When I was in highschool I had a buddy...that one time grew some reefer out back of his house in a hedgerow....it was some really powerful stuff.

Just to be plain mean...he mixed some of it in with his dads pipe tobacco.

He never did tell him...he finished off the can...which was half full...and every evening...he'd fall asleep reading the newspaper by the fireplace in his recliner.

He was getting stoned out of his gourd every night for a week or better...and never did realize it.

My buddy said he commented a couple times that he just felt so tired....and said he would hit the fridge for munchies an hour later.

That's not very nice...but his dad was a grouchy ol' fart...it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy...Lol.

6. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.

7. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

You might want to read that label agian you sure it said Stoker and not Smoker:crazy::eek:oooh::smile2:

8. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    You been spendin to much time in the woods or on the river:eek:oooh:IF it is that good think I want to try it

9. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    better call stoker and make sure you can get some more:smile2::cool2:

10. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    If it ain't Mary Jane or her twin, ya better buy stock in that outfit. Wouldn't have to pick up a welding rod again. Was that tobacco grown in Missouri or Afghanistan?

11. BLKCLOUD

BLKCLOUD Member

State:
    Pulaski Tn
    Its actually called Tennessee Chew.. Fred Stoker and sons Dresden Tennessee..apparently they been making it since the 40's so there is no telling what is in it...:crazy::crazy:

12. Catwagon

Catwagon New Member

State:
    Justin, TX
    That's all I or my buddies chew is Stokers. It's a more expensive premium brand around here. My buddy here used to work for them (Dresden is right up the road) and he told me what all went into making it. The flavoring ingredients are all top quality and the tobacco is #1 grade local Kentucky leaf.

It's more potent because it's not mixed with any synthetic fillers like the big name store brands are. Stokers is just pure flavored tobacco.

13. Catcaller

Catcaller New Member

State:
    SoutheastKansas
    Lol...does chewing it make you think that a cat is fixing to jump on your back?

Perhaps Keith got ahold of a "mixed" batch of "tobacco" in his sample...maybe a worker there might have dropped his stash into the mix out of his pocket?

Got any ornery teenaged kids Keith?

Maybe there really are some killer cats in his area.

Or is there somethin' you're not tellin' us?? :wink:

14. Catwagon

Catwagon New Member

State:
    Justin, TX
    Well, it's rich but I can't ever say it's given me anything but a minor headrush whenever I've gone a couple days or so between chews.

They've got a new blend out called moonshine that actually uses real honest to goodness (legal) moonshine as the main ingredient. Maybe if he chews that the cat will be too hammered to bother jumping at all.

15. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Was he giving it away at a pub??

16. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    Well if its#1 grade local kentucky leaf you are in trouble because kentuckys #1 cash crop is marjauana.So that would explain a few things.Or you could be eating more then the recommended amount of them river cats and its starting to have an effect.lol