Man I have a great wife!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Darrell, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Darrell

Darrell New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Check this out.

My wife sent me an email today. Some how she got her hands on two Busch Stadium seats and bought them for me. I have a concrete patio where I watch the Cards play in the summer and my buddies bolted the stadium seats down under the shade. Earlier she bought a brick for me that is actually infront of one of the entrances of the new Busch stadium. Dang man, I dont know how I got so lucky. :003:

Getting back home is going to be sweet...38 days and counting.....if the red birds win the series it is going to be one heck of a year!

MAJ D

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

congrats on the new toys.

3. MR SANDMAN 800

MR SANDMAN 800 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Yea congrats on the gifts

4. crome

crome New Member

State:
    ilm,nc
    congrats darrell...be safe,and hurry home!!!

jerry

5. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    It sounds like your set for a great homecoming buddy!:big_smile: Raining hard in Missouri right now so not sure there will be a game tonight, but those trout streams are gettin lots of water for the next opener.:wink: Stay safe and get your tail on home bud!

6. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    Congrats on the tickets & be safe so you can return home & enjoy them:smile2: It's fantastic that you have a great wife:wink:

7. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Be safe brother!

8. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    It's always good to see you posting. Keep safe, keep counting.

9. GoFish_Tony

GoFish_Tony New Member

State:
    Big Rock, IL
    IMHO, there isn't anything better then being married to a great spouse. I've been married for over 26 years (to the same wonderful gal) so I believe I can speak from experiance.

YUP, sounds like you have an awesome wife for sure! I'm happy that you two will soon be together.

38 days! Man that is great!
    Will this trip home mark the end your deployment? Either way we all are looking forward to your return.

Stay safe brother,
    Tony

10. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    yup sure sounds like you got a great woman there Darrell so you take good care of her when you get back

11. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Congratulations!! Hope you enjoy the game. I have a wonderful wife also, although i probably don't tell her enough!