Man I am speechless!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Dec 12, 2006.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    As a Child while growing up my mother had this old saying,if you dream of the dead you will hear from the living! She was always saying this and it always pretty near came true for her.Spooky is it not? Well I'm 47,my mama is gone and I guess I have inherited this trait of hers.I have had this happen to me millions of times and millions of times I have always heard from the living! I guess I got use to it because only rarely for me has it not come true.The reason for this post is.............last night I had a very real and vivid dream of my Mother who left us at the age of 72 on January 10 1999 at 4Am on a Sunday.This dream was so vivid it was unbelieveable.When I woke up I had to really sort it through and almost called my sister and asked her if this had happened or if it truly was a dream,but I finally cleared the cobwebs and drank some coffee and settled it for myself that it was only a dream.I told my husband about it and said I'm gonna hear from someone today thats all I said........approximately 10 min.ago I get a PM from a Boc Brother that I hadn't heard from in a long time,I had even asked about him from you guys but no one had any answers i called never recieved a response.Bam out of the Blue I get this message "been a long Time hasn't it"? I bout flipped! Now we have traded emails and phone numbers and at least I know that Thank God he is alive and Well. When someone just up and disappears it makes a body wonder,or it does me anyway,and I was so surprized and happy to hear from him! It's neat kinda like just in time for Christmas!:big_smile: :big_smile:

2. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    I guess it aint so much hearing from the living that freaks me out-----Its hearing from the DEAD that would boil me over. :eek:oooh:

Glad that you heard from you friend and that hes well.

3. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Pat,
    This is the third time Ive tried to reply to your post with no sucess.
    I read with intrest about your dream.
    I have always heard all those "wives tails" about this and that from my mother and Grandmother
    Last night I had a dream that a friend of mine told me to buy a new pair of shoes!!!!.....Let me explain.......For several years now my feet have been giving me a fit and I cant wear my favorite shoes and boots. just last year I bought a pair of shoes that I can wear but mid you my feet still hurt.
    When I sleep at night 99% of the time I DON'T DREAM, or if I do I don't remember them, why would i remember this one??
    Anyway this dream impressed me so much that I told my wife about it.
    Before my dead friend could tell me what kind of shoes to buy I woke up.
    This morning I heard from a friend that I went to school with....Just Out of the blue!! needless to say thats been a looong time since I have heard from him!!!
    Just a coincidence???
    Maybe!!! Maybe not!!!
    Make you wonder dosen't it!!
    My Grandmother use to say "If you dreamed about snakes at night you have enemys"!!! ( Check webster's out for the meaning of that one).
    I May have foot Problems........But at least i don't dream a lot!!
    "Third times a charm"!!!
    John

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Tell me what are your foot problems I may be able to help you. No garentee's but you might try it and see! Give me a PM Hopefully it will go through! Sister Pat:big_smile:

5. pythonjohn

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Pat,
    New to this site so I am having touble trouble navigating.
    Whats a PM and how do I do It?
    John

6. pythonjohn

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Pat I just figured out what a Prvat Message is and how to sen one but Iam not allowed yet( not enoughpost)...Gettin Close!! (need 10) when i get there i will PM you
    Thanks
    John
    P.S. Will try most anything!!