Man Candy Store

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by tricitycatter, Dec 27, 2009.

1. tricitycatter

tricitycatter Member

State:
    Washington
    Well today I am finally going to a Cabella's for the first time, It's an hour away from dad's place (Spokane WA) in Post Falls Idaho. I am excited, takeing my 2 yr old son to see the huge stuffed animal display they got in the middle of the store, I can't wait to paruse the guns, and maybe pick up a pole or two for bank fishing the Columbia & Snake rivers. Hope everyone had safe & happy Christmas, and makes it through the new years celebration.

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    You are gonna have a blast and your son will be amazed to say the least. Have fun and don't go bankrupt like i always do.

3. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Sounds like your in for a great day. Enjoy and be safe. ​

4. bullcat

bullcat New Member

State:
    ohio
    I bought my boat from out there on the snake river .Are there cats in that river? Just wondered ,if so it that what you fish for out there ,that is some beautiful country out there for sure

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Brian you could call that trip. "Two Kids in a Candy Store." You both will love it.

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Enjoy your self,Brian. I've never been to a cabela's yet,But I have been to the BPS headquarters store in MO,Took all day in 1990 and I still didn't see all of it.

7. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Wow I'm jealous! I would LOVE to see Cabelas! Hope you have or had fun whichever the case may be!

8. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Cher, I bet you just read this thread because you thought it was about a Chippendale's performance and you were hoping for pictures! LOL (Sorry about that, John!)

9. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Brian welcome aboard to the BOC from Ohio.

10. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    You'll Love it,,,Fun Store!!

We're going to the one in Glendale (PHX) AZ today..

11. katmax

katmax New Member

State:
    griffin ga
    if its better than bass pro i dont think i would be able to handle it....hope yall have a good time...:wink:

12. tricitycatter

tricitycatter Member

State:
    Washington
    The trip to Cabella's was well wort it, started next years X-mas wish list (wife is not pleased). Liam (2yr old) was totally in awe with the big stuffed animal display, he was especially interested in the trout they had in the stream going through the display. We spent 2 hours there, glad my dad & step mom were there, they kept the little one busy so I could look at stuff. Got 2-9 ' MH Whuppin Sticks for bank fishing the Columbia & Snake (put my Okuma Avenger 55's on em), fell in love with a 40 cal and saw a 308 I wnated to get, didn't have time to really look at the scopes but next time we go up there in the summer I will spend more time there.