Man am I tired........................

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Jul 3, 2009.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yes I'm back,had to get a new Laptop the other one was no longer fixable. Here at the hospital in St Joseph Missouri with Jackie. She has been diaginosed with Pancreatitis,which is an inflammation of the Pancreas. It's very painful,and they have been giving her Morphine for her pain but Dr ordred Lortab every 6 hours. I tell ya folks I wouldn't know how to act if someone in my family wasn't ill. Doctors has informed us that Pancreatitis runs in the family,so were scratchin our heads cause Steve and I don't remember anyone in the bloodline with this problem. He said it was either that or her meds causing it. We have to wait for Jackie to feel better and go home so she can hook up the router for the laptop. Hope everyone has a wonderful July 4TH. Jaclie will be 17 tomorrow,and don't ya know she is thrilled to be havin to spend her birthday in the hospital. Ya all take care and hopefully if all goes well I'll be talkin at ya later.~~~~~~~~~Sister Pat:eek:oooh::smile2:

2. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Sorry to hear about Jackie and I agree that's one heck of a BD present, but then again, getting rid of the pain is a present in itself. Have a safe 4th!!!

3. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Pat, tell her Happy Birthday for us and to get better soon. It's summertime, she needs to be out having fun.

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Pat,I'll send a prayer for her recovery ,If you will deliver the birthday wish:wink: Hope she gets better soon.

5. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Hey Pat you got my prayers and give her a Birthday hug from Ga.

6. lee

lee Well-Known Member

State:
    missouri
    speedy recovery prayer for jackie...
    lee and bitty:embarassed:

7. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Pat i was wondering where you been,hope the young lady a speedy recovery an give her my wishes for a happy birthday even if in hospital ,

8. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Today being July 4TH,we are still waiting on Doctors to make their rounds. She was awakened at 4:30 this morning,cause they needed to draw more blood. She says her pancreatic enzymes have come down,which is great but not down enough for her to go home.She has been on complete belly rest which means hardly any liquid and absolutely no food of any kind.Blood revealed her protein to be too low so they started her on juice with boost in it.Thank you very much for the Birthday wishes which I will definitely pass on. Will update as soon as we hear more. At least we can bring the laptop and she can hook up to the wireless through the hospital and that gives her a lil somethin to do.:big_smile: Sister Pat

9. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Afternoon Pat! Sounds as if y'all are having quite the holiday :eek:oooh:. Best wishes to Jackie for a quick recovery; positive thoughts and prayers coming your way.

She shares her birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROKENDIAMONDS!) with some great folks, my mom and Catfish_Commando.....not to mention the US of A! :cool2:

10. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dr Murphey says since her numbers are coming down so he has ordered an advance in her diet,from liquids to soft diet to see what her pancreas will handle. Even said something about her possibly goin home BUT!!! he also acknowledged that the GI doctor is the real guy in charge,he has to be the one to say when she goes home. She is very tender to the touch when her abdomen is palpated (examined) so it's still a waiting game. Later on I hope to update more.:big_smile:

11. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    Here's praying that Jackie is better and that every one of you are doing well. It sounds like you have had a rough weekend, but God is still good (you know that, too)!

12. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thank you all for the get well wishes. We got home about 3pm yesterday. Dr says she can eat,but she is too take it easy.She was told to try things if she hurts back away.Her belly is still very tender.Mercy sakes the doctor appointments I have to keep for her:eek:oooh:I'll sure be busy for the next few days.Sister Pat