mama's pb blue catfish from wylie

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by bowler man, Jul 11, 2009.

1. bowler man

bowler man New Member

State:
    nc
    well i took my 70 year old mother out to wylie to fish ted's tournament last, the channell cat bite for us was bad but i guess my big blue radar was on again, mama caught the first blue last night , it was a monster for wylie it was just shy of 40lb and was fat and sassy, she won big fish for ted's tourney with that :smile2:, we later added a 2nd blue that was just shy of 40 also , it was a good night to be on the water with my mother , we try to fish every chance we get while she is on vacation, she still works a full time job at erskin college :crazy:. i will get the pics from dieter later and post. and i would like to congratulate wyliecat he won the tournament,

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jeff congrats to your mother on her PB blue. Sounds like a great trip to the water. WTG.

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

That's great Jeff! Tell your mom we said way to go!!! :big_smile:

My mom just turned 70, and even imagining her trying to bring in a 40 pounder is funny. She fished a lot when she was younger though.

Congrats to WylieCat as well! :cool2:

4. Canadiancatman

Canadiancatman New Member

State:
    Manitoba Canada
    That's awesome!! Way to go to your mom!! :cool2:

5. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Give my Congrats to Mama Manning Jeff on the new PB,thats 2 good ones right there.Looks like you still need that colonoscopy,that horseshoe has got to be hurting you by now.I hope you get it extracted by the 25th.:big_smile:
    Congrats to yall on your big fish win and the Wyliecat on his win,He got himself a little breathing room over Team Green in the points chase.Hate I had to miss this one,it hurt to miss it about as bad as my shoulder is hurting.:sad2:

6. mhawk134

mhawk134 New Member

State:
    SC
    Congrats, what was the winning weight? And we where right up from you and didn't catch a thing no fair man.

Hawk

Last edited: Jul 11, 2009
  7. net man

net man New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    good job mama manning now we know where jeff gets it from:smile2:

8. 89Ricky89

89Ricky89 New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Congrats!! That's a night to remember for anyone!

9. mintaka

mintaka Well-Known Member

State:
    Charlotte , N.C
    Cnogratulations to your mother on that monster fish....now if I could only persuade mine to fish at night:crazy:!!

10. crashman

crashman Guest

That's some good stuff right there. Congrats to your mama!