Mama, let me out of bed!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by splitshot, Jan 24, 2007.

1. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    :0a30: I told my wife (Tinlizzy) if she didnt let me get out of bed soon i was gonna go into BOC withdrawal. Im still not feeling to great but im starting to breath easier, and before i take the next pill i wanted to say hi to my Brothers and Sisters. I am kinda at a loss for words here. You folks are truly a amazing group of people, that have touched my wife and i more than i have the words to describe. Saying thank you for your prayers and your concern just dosent seem enough--but i thank you. Knowing that you folks care and that your thinking of me is the best kind of medicine, just thinking about you guys puts a smile on my face. I always put off going to the Drs. till the last minute, but this time i think i learned my lesson. :big_smile: The meds. they have me on put me in la-la land and i have about one half hr. before the kick in. so im gonna read some posts before signing off. Again--thank you!!!!!! You folks are the greatest!!!!

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    It must have been those Questions in the Survivor Series that got to you, LOL!!! Great Ploy:wink: :wink: :wink: !!! J/K

Great to hear you voice there Splitshorts, LOL!!! Get better soon, we don't have alot of folks to pick on like you, LOL!!!

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Well I HOPE you learned your lesson Steve, because from now on there are gonna be a lot of family members checkin' up on you. We will have eyes and ears everywhere, so get yourself to the doctor promptly next time brother (or suffer the consequences :wink:). I'm glad you felt good enough to come in and say hello. Keep on keepin' on, and we'll look forward to you being back to your old self again soon :smile2:.

4. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    I can understand about the BOC withdrawls Steve but we NEED for you to take care of yourself first and foremost. We WANT to keep you around and part of this family for a long time to come my friend.

Its great to see that you did feel up to getting up. Just don't give "Momma" too hard a time. She was/is mighty worried about you and if she didn't love you she wouldn't worry so much. :smile2:

You will remain in my thoughts and prayers little brother. Take care and get better soon. You are missed!

Plus I need you to help keep "JW aka Deadnuts" straight! :lol:

Hugs,
    Barb

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    glad your feeling a bit better we've been worried about you so take care and listen to your dr and of course the wife

6. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    STEVE, GET BACK IN BED!:eek:oooh: ...LOL....get feelin better bud, we miss ya.:wink:

7. Pontoon

Pontoon New Member

State:
    California
    Steve, I'm glad you are feeling better. It's a good sign when you want to get up and catch up on what's been going on with the B.O.C.
    I wish you a speedy and full recovery.

8. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Barb, the only thing thats gonna keep ole Deadnuts straight is a Hammer and a anvil.:big_smile: Wadda ya do with a guy that wears pink thonggs pink gloves and fishes for Blue cats with pink twinkies????? I quess ya gotta luv um!! Well my meds. are kicken in ----for real LOL. thanks again for your concern!!!

9. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    Hammer and anvil = Dead for sure! ROFLMBO!!!!!!!

10. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Man It's GREAT To hear that Your Feeling a Little Better Steve,Thank Goodness !!! You Know the Man Upstairs sometimes jerks our chain when he Wants to slow down just a little. God Bless and PLEASE get Well !! Your Friend and Brother. JD.

11. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Enjoy the ride from the meds! LOL! Good to see ya back! "BE COOL"

12. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Heal up hoss, we'll be here when ya get better.

13. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Glad to hear your on the road to recovery Steve! Ice fishin' season is kickin' in and the fish are waitin' for you!:cool2:

14. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Steve,

Good to see you felt good enough to make a post brother. GOD is still in the healing business. May your health continue to improve my friend..

15. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Steve,
    Glad you are taking care of yourself, with a little help from Tinlizzy.

God bless,
    Cheryl

16. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    blad to see you up an feeling better

17. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Glad you're feelin somewhat better! Now Brother don't you give mama any trouble you get back to bed and God Willing you'll be fine again in no time. Take Care Brother, we love and miss you!:smile2:

18. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Good to see you up and about.Just do what are told by doc and the :boss: Tin Lizzy and you'll be up and about before you know it. GOD BLESS and get well!!

19. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Glad you're feeling better.Now I have help pickin on Twinkiehunter01...I mean Doehunter...and the Prez of the KY pink tutu no catfish twinkie eatin Chapter JW. LMAO!!!

20. waterwalker

waterwalker New Member

State:
    Louisville Ohio
    Get well my friend.