Making My Way Around Brothers!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Jun 11, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well, with road construction being concentrated in some areas more than others this season, I find myself getting to do alittle traveling from job to job! LOL.. I was in Chillicothe last week, Nelsonville, Gallapolis, almost Ironton as well in southern Ohio, and now im in Richmond, Indiana tonight.:big_smile: Got to get a peak at some rivers like the GMR, and the Mad today as I passed them by. I was thinking about you Dayton brothers early this morning as I passed through your terrain. Neat to get to see some new area, and different systems throughout the state... Good fishing to ya all if you make it out this weekend....rollo

2. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    Be careful out there Jason. People don't watch you guys like they should.

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

You was almost in Ironton and didn't holler...:confused2::smile2:
    You get back down this way and give me a holler. Even if we don't get to fish we can still meet up.

4. gavennn

gavennn New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Its amazing how much fishable water there is in ohio

5. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    were you working on the adams st project in nelsonville if i wouldve known you couldve of came out and shot the bull a little bit

6. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I wasn't bro... I just can't believe the traveling soo far...rollo

7. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    rollo you came to my neck of the woods mad river gmr little miami good fisheries you come this way again give me a yell rick

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    The GMR looked like a nice river Rick. Hopefully, I will get more work than a day here or there in different locations. I would love to be able to work, then meet up with a BOC member to fish a new fishery that night and possibly a few straight nights! rollo