Making amends

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by CountryHart, Jul 6, 2008.

1. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    This tickled me and may stir some thoughts among ya'll. Yesterday i PM'ed a man i won't single out, trying to apoligize for some heated arguments we had had in the past. Like the gentleman he is, he replied saying he didn't recall such, and joking replied i must have been at fault. I replyed and agreed that i probably was, and i couldn't remember either.
    The point i'm trying to make is that i've carried a nasty taste in my mouth over a argument i couldn't even recall. Damn it feels good to get this spit out and move on. I've heard said 1/2 of the folks your mad at don't know it and the other 1/2 simply don't care. I appreciate folks such as this man and hopefully we'll both get a blessing in the end.

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks John. Lots of truth to your post. I agree. Reps to you.

3. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Glad to see brothers patching up their differences! We all need to pull together to make the B.O.C. stronger than ever!!:wink:

4. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Very good John. You're right about one thing, even tho you may not remember what the arguement was about if it is weighing heavy on your heart it is best to get it out into the open and get rid of it.

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    It does feel good to clean out the closet once in a while. Congrats on finding a way to move past this obstacle. Good luck fishing

6. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    That other guy seems like a really good guy too. :wink: My wife looked in and said it takes a real man to post what you did. She is proud of you and that other fella.

7. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Your right Shawn, i believe "the other fellow" is indeed a hellova man himself.:wink:

8. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    John, what part of Missouri are you from? We make it to St Louis every once in a while for a Cards game, and we have folks in Bunker (1 hour south of Rolla)

9. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I live about 45 minutes south of Joplin. I'm movin to Warsaw if i have to get thrown in jail there to do it. A tar paper shack on that river would suit me just fine.:smile2: I'm a guide on a card site, mainly play and guide in hearts. I enjoy playin cards of any persuasion though.

10. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    You better finish Cher's table before you get yourself thrown in the Warsaw pokey or you might not want to get bailed out:smile2:

11. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I'm almost done ole buddie. I'll get some pics asap, not braggin but it's sharp. Next project is a big poster bed.

12. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    I'm sure it is - can't wait to see the pix. :big_smile: Glad to see you got your issue with whomever ironed out and all is well.

13. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    Glad to hear its taken care of, and glad you put it in the open. Hope it will help other folks do the same thing. Makes a better world.