Making a move I should have done long ago

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Scott Daw, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    thats it. Im fed up. I've been an eagles fan since childhood. They've just made the last mistake Im willing to tolerate. they signed feeley instead of garcia. When Mcgag got hurt again. Garcia stepped it up, brought us back into contention. and now their signing feeley? who is he and what did he do to improve the eagles? nothing. garcia turned it all around. I'd have liked to see mcnabb (mcgag) be replaced by garcia. Now Im leaving. before garcia, the eagles would choke when it was important. Garcia didnt. now their disrespecting him and signing someone else. its not like garcia was a loud mouth like T.O.. Im jumping ship and going with my #2 team the Carolina Panthers.

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LOL, the Dolphins are always looking for new fans. hehehe

3. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    I'll trade ya. I'm a recovering Dallas cowboys fan.

Talk about a great franchise and "what coulda been"!!!!! Jerry Jones could jack up an anvil. I really wish he would buy himself a really comfy chair AT HOME and plant his crusty old hump in it. Who says the owner of the team has to try to micromanage every aspect of football operations?

Bring in T.O. great idea!!! Owens has only poisoned every other team he's been a part of for the last 5 years with his miserible attitude, so let's pick him up!! Instead of hiring a good head coach that will make good decisions about players, drafting, and personnel, hire yourself a sheep that you can manipulate any way you want. Matter of fact, go ahead and hire his assistants for him and don't let the tool do it himself.

Jeeze, I hate the cowboys. To me, the cowboys are like the good looking girlfriend that you knew was gonna do you dirty, but you couldn't help but love. They always disappoint. I'm done with them.

4. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Well I'll be, a yankee with some sense :big_smile:! (Just jokin' northerners, you know I love ya :smile2:). Good choice Scott, gotta go with CAROLINA :cool2:!!! I hope to see the Panthers step it up another notch in the coming season and get to the Super Bowl again. Makes for a right fun party around these parts :wink:!

5. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    resigning feeley was a money decision.they had to make a choice between mcnabb and garcia and they chose mcnabb so garcia has to go. garcia is 37 years old.and after what he did he would of wanted a bunch of money to start not hold a clipboard.with the way the cap is set up you have to spend your money wisely and a high priced back up is not the way to go.if mcnabb stays healthy this decision wont hurt but if he goes down again feeley had better play good

6. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    I wish they would of stuck with Garcia too, but Kevin's right. I say stick w/your home team. I wish we had one in WV.

7. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Geez Scott, if your not going to root for your Eagles then go cross state and be a Steelers fan! What's up with the Carolina crap!:eek:oooh: :roll_eyes: :tounge_out: :confused2: :cool2:

8. clintonhawg1

clintonhawg1 New Member

State:
    indiana
    The packers can use a new fan they need all the help they can get.

9. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    the steelers couch retired this year. who knows whats instore for the steelers.

10. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Scott, I'm afraid you may be jumping from the frying pan into the fire. Jake Delhomme is no great shakes and our backup is Chris Weinke (who has the lowest completion % in the history of the NFL) You've got to be kiddin me:sad2: . I'm a relocated Patriots fan......Hey I heard that:lol: , but I can't catch them on T.V. every week so I suffer watching the Panthers. One thing I will say is you never know what you're going to get from week to week. Anyway welcome aboard the rollercoaster:big_smile: .

11. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Scott, just found out today that Chris Weinke was cut. The Panthers do not have a backup quarterback (could be an improvement). I think I hear the clicking slowing down. We must be getting close to the top of the first hill. lol.

12. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Im used to the eagles disappointment. so thats not that bad for me. Besides I like predatory cats & the teams colors.