Make the big move to Oklahoma tomorrow

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by The Undertaker, May 3, 2006.

1. The Undertaker

The Undertaker New Member

State:
    Miami Oklahoma
    Ok guys we finally got loaded and are leaving for the long journey to Oklahoma tomorrow. We will be there for the Gathering so I am really looking forward to that.
    We should be there on Friday and will be pretty busy on the weekend but Monday or Tuesday my wife and myself will be doing some fishing, will hit Spring River in the morning and Twin Bridges for some evening cat fishing. Anyone local to the are would be more than welcome to join us at either or both of the little trips we will be making. I wont have internet access for a day or so but will be going to the library to check the board as soon as I can. I will post more details on the fishing trip this weekend if I can get to the library or on someones computer. Cant wait to meet some of you folks here real quick.
    Also want to thank everyone for the cool things that have been said in conjunction with the rep points. Its nice to read some good comments about youself sometimes, kinda makes you day I guess.Anyways can wait until I can start passing some out to you guys.
    See you in a day or so
    steve

2. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Steve,
    You be careful and safe on that long drive. Hope to get a line wet with you at Keystone.

3. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Steve,

You all have a safe, and uneventful trip to Oklahoma. I too am looking forward to wettin a line with you at Keystone!!

4. rwbrown1

rwbrown1 New Member

State:
    Tulsa, OK
    Just wonderin', what's bringing ya to Oklahoma? I notice your info indicates yer coming from Idaho. In the past, I've spent a good bit of time up there.( Like Salmon, Haley, Wise River, Twin Falls, etc. "Come on down!" There's some great fishing and a good gathering at Keystone Lake in June!

Bob....

5. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Dag Nab it Tony,,, what's with this "You All'. Now your gonna have more people laughing at us for being such rubes. At any rate, Undertaker, You all be safe, take your time. There will be fish here for quite a while. lol

6. rwbrown1

rwbrown1 New Member

State:
    Tulsa, OK
    Oops..... Wise River was in Montana. My mistake... How about replacing that with Copper Basin- up the mountain, just East of Sun Valley.
    Where in OK are you going to be setting up camp?

7. catfishinfordman

catfishinfordman New Member

State:
    Broken Arrow, O
    yea plenty of fish but they are hiding from my hook

8. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i have a trip scheduled for kaw lake the 1st week of june. what is going on at keystone. we go below the dam at kaw every day or two to catch shad. would like to meet some people that fish in oklahoma.

9. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
  10. fishnfool68

fishnfool68 New Member

State:
    Near Tulsa Oklahoma
    Look forward to see'n you there.Have a safe drive down.