Make a man proud!

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Cuz, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I wanted to take some time, and personally thank each and every Gateway Member for your contributions to this club.

There are no words to describe the pride I feel in seeing so many of you open up your lives, and your banks of wisdom to those aspiring to become better cat fisherman.

From helping out brothers in need, to welcoming new folks into your lives (even those dam okies :smile2::wink:) and for giving unselfishly of your time and resources so that everyone becomes a better fisherman, which ultimately makes for a more enjoyable experience on the water for all of us.

You all have taken this club to levels far beyond what I envisioned a couple years ago, and I thank each and every one of you for your efforts.

From sharing your boats, to sharing your personal experiences and photos, to knocking down Personal Best Fish on an almost weekly basis, we all have much to be thankfull for.

1.The Good Lord for providing us such a valuable resource in these majestic fish.
    2. For Paul Louderback, and his moderators like Whistler in allowing us to conduct our affairs on the best dam catfish website in the world!
    3. To all of our BOC friends across the USA that stop by our club and join in on the fun and share there stories with us.
    4. To each of you, for your efforts in promoting, preserving, and perpetuating this marvelous pastime we call Cat Fishing!!!

We will end this year with over 40 members. With the caliber of people I've come to know in this club, I dont doubt well be over 100 people in the next year or two.

So, in a nutshell, I didnt want any one of you to think your efforts and giving of your time go unnoticed. I'm humbed to be around such fine people. Thanks for making my life better by sharing your lives with me.

You all MAKE A MAN PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Of course, when I take a gander at my new avatar name, all that pride goes away :smile2::cool2:

3. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    LOL! That Username kills me every time... :smile2:

Them boys ride hard.. :smile2:

4. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    man ol man, do I ever miss CUZ. I dont suppose Unka Commando takes bribes eh?

5. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    John, you don't have to keep the Nanner moniker.
    It's actually quite easy to get it changed.
    You might not like the new name, but it can be changed!:wink:

6. Mrs Okie

Mrs Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Illinois
    I am truly thankful that we happened upon the Gateway Cats. You folks have made us feel welcome and have made the transition to a new area alot more pleasurable. Fishing the Mississippi is alot different than fishing the Red, Glover and Little Rivers of Oklahoma. We have learned alot from you guys, both about the river and catfishing. Thanks to you all!

Nanner, you have started a fine little organization and have a great membership. I hope it continues to thrive.

Don't know how it could not continue to grow and prosper with a Nanner as Captain.

Peace/Phyllis

7. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    I know I'm not a member but thanks for letting me hang out here and harass the catfish world. Your a good bunch of fellas. It just cracks me up with the names you guys come up with for each other.

8. Andy52

Andy52 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Winfield, Mo.
    your welcome Cuz, I truly thank you and Paul for this site. It brings me great pleasure to see so many catfisherman in one place. We may not always agree, but it seems to work out.

9. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I'll personally pay your dues in January for a crack at your avatar LMAO :smile2:

10. DWB

DWB Member

State:
    Missouri
    Lots to be thankful for that is for sure! Tis a good bunch of guys/gals that have come together to have LOADS of fun and even do a little good now and then. Thanks to those that help make it happen. :big_smile:

11. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Alright Nanner if possilbly you get the chance what would you do to my avatar? Just curious!!

12. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Oh, nuttin comes to mind right now, but you most certainly would be on the Gateway's Americas Most Wanted :smile2::wink: I'd be willing to bet that within a year, you'd be nabbed at sumpin!!!

13. Andy52

Andy52 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Winfield, Mo.
    Careful now Cuz/Nanner, remember the ammo I have in store for you!

14. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    You can leave that shipment AT WORK :smile2:

in all honesty, I love nanners. Eat em all the time. But I wont do is carry em on the boat with me. :wink:

15. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Your not fallen for a nanner in the tailpipe:wink:. Maybe you could come out with a new dip bait called CAT NANNERS they may eat it up.:eek:oooh::crazy:

16. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    could be on to something behiter lmao

17. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    thanks nanner i am glad u stumbled apon this little club even though i havent been out that much the forum makes my day:big_smile:

18. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    AH SHUCKS:
    Thank you Nanner boy,I have learned all i Know about catfishing thanks to you--( humm=maybe I need another Mentor )

19. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    So Jer, I have a minute, share what you have learned. :wink::smile2:

20. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.

where to begin?
    1-Always take plenty of gas
    2-never let nanner hold the pole when you have the hook in your fingers
    3-put the fillet knife down and quit playing with it NANNER
    4-bait is not always easy to find when you need it the most
    5-a 3 hr cruise/fishing trip can take all-night and part of the morning
    6-always have Swampy's ph.# on speed dial
    7-Did I mention X-tra Gas in case Grumper needs some?