Make A Folder To Add Posts To Subscribe to?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by IMADREAMER, Mar 14, 2006.

1. IMADREAMER

IMADREAMER New Member

State:
    IOWA
    How can I make a folder to put posts in that I want to keep track of without searching for them or trying to remember where I saw them ?

Thanks and tight lines,
    Noel

2. IMADREAMER

IMADREAMER New Member

State:
    IOWA
    OK - I name a folder. How do I put a post in that folder? I'd like to save some recipes that I would like to try at a later time. How do I save ONLY that recipe and not the whole thread to my folder?
    Thanks,
    Noel

3. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Noel,

If you see the post you want to save, just cut and paste it into your "word pad", "Microsoft Word" or other text processing program you are comfortable with, then save the document on your local hard-drive.

There is really no need in creating a whole new directory management system when a "cut and paste", or "Print Job" will do the job.

If you really want a list of posts, create a folder in your "Browsers Favorites", and "book mark" the individual posts as you see them?

Paul

4. Tellico00

Tellico00 New Member

State:
    Collierville, T
    Paul,
    In the User CP section, we have a place that shows our new subscribed threads, while at the bottom a button is there to show all subscribed threads. Is it possible to create a way to subscribe to threads that you have not posted?

Some threads are very interesting and I enjoy reading/following although I do not have anything worth while to add. This way one could go to the subscribed threads section and then to the actual thread. Some of us old (read me) folk’s memory is not what it use to be or perhaps never was in the first place. Just a suggestion.

5. dademoss

dademoss Member

State:
    Ohio
    Mike,

Up at the top of the thread is a "thread tools" click that and you will get a drop down menu with a subscribe to thread options.

6. Tellico00

Tellico00 New Member

State:
    Collierville, T
    Super, Thanks Dave