Major Ice Storm Warning for NorthWest Missouri!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Dec 10, 2007.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    27 degrees and raining so I know were in for it. I just hope we can maintain our electricity.Kat IN The Hat I know you love this weather but not nearly as much as I do. There is nothing more thrilling to me than to step outside and whoopsie daisy down on the seat of your pants you land. Well perhaps I'll try to get up on all fours and reach the wall and get some leverage nope that didn't work either legs took on a mind of their own and shot straight out from under me. Yes beautiful lovely weather. Just think Spring it'll be here Lord Willin soon. Ya all take care, if I don't lose power I'll try to get on for awhile tomorrow. God Bless you all and please stay safe!~~~~~~~~Sister Pat:roll_eyes::crazy:

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hope Yall stay warm and well through this ,Pat . Rich

3. bigcatmaniac

bigcatmaniac New Member

State:
    California Miss
    Becareful in this stuff Pat, its nasty down here. We have lost power about three times now and we have our electical providers on speed dial too:confused2:. I just hope that it isnt as bad as the weather people say it is cuz this is wonderful weather. I just love this time of year.:smile2:

4. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Hope you all out west stay warm.Be careful out there.To bad our heat aint going your way supposed to hit 68 Tues.

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Pat be careful. This ice is nothing to take for granit.