Major Debauchery Happening!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catfish_Commando, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Never seen it so tough to give stuff away :smile2:

Jerry was informed by another Catfish Syndicate member that he had won, and got back with me in the nick of time.

Jerry thank that person my friend. :wink:

If you dont know what the Catfish Syndicate is, click below:

http://www.catfish1.com/insider/

In a nutshell, its an advertising nervana, cool new products, audio interviews, video interviews, gear reviews, and MAJOR TOM FOOLERY.

Company sponsorships were recently given out, rod holders, fishing poles, fishing line, Iraqi War runs, Fishing with eels, Fatal funnel fishing, What Sponsors Want, and you name it.

Its pretty much rated PG13 on my side, but the members of the Syndicate pretty much tell it like they want, and sometime steal the innocence of others. :cool2:

We are many thousands in numbers, and so far, loose about 1-3 Syndicate Members per e-mail contact.

Some guys just dont understand how complex and loving we are :smile2:

If you are easily offended, I would probably take a pass on this.

2. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    theres alot of perks and benefits from being a member of the catfish syndicate. great sponsor give aways, great deals on tackle and fishing equipment, interviews with some of the top ranked anglers, cutting edge techniques and more! are you ready? hit the syndicate button in the upper right hand corner!

dont miss out on the next topic or product offer that Paul conjures up!

3. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    You forgot the magic word... FREE :smile2:

4. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    i get your alerts at my Att account, but when i click on it takes me to some other place that i have to sigh in and set up an account. i cant ever get past that pont to even see your email. basically, i havent seen an email yet. im sure its something im doin wrong. i can be computer retarded at times.

5. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Matt,

If you are signed up below:

http://www.catfish1.com/insider/

This system will send you a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address you specify.

Once you receive this e-mail, you will need to confirm, or double OPT-IN.

If you are not getting this confirmation e-mail, I am betting it is getting routed to your junk file or spam folder, and you will find it there.

Let me know?

6. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I can go to the site, but can't post there. It says wrong addy or password. I've tried to retrieve my password, with ~zero~ success. Sigh... I guess it's an omen or something.

Bill in SC

7. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    oh yea! and the best thing is , its free to become a member!:crazy:

8. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    see im retarded, i have no idea what that means. in situations like this, i tend to call in the wife. i'll show her your last post and get her to square me away. i should have said something sooner, i could have won something and would have never known. wonder if there are others that have the same situation.

9. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    PM Sent :wink: