MAJIC JACK

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by recordbreakin1, May 25, 2009.

1. recordbreakin1

recordbreakin1 New Member

State:
    texas
    ANY ONE US EHT EMAJIC JACK PHONE SERVICE YET.I BOUGHONE AND INSTALLED IT BUT ITS LIKE TALKING ON A CELL PHONE WITH A BAD CONNECTION.DON'T KNO WHATS GOING ON WITH IT.TALKED TO ALL THE PEOPLE AT THE RADIO SHACK AND AT THE MAJIC JACK PLACE AND STILL CAN'T GET IT TO WORK RIGHT.

2. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Dont have one but have been interested in one for a landline. Hope it works itself out for ya and Ive heard good things about them.

3. Herogre

Herogre New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Let us know how it works out.I have been thinking of buying.

4. jagdoctor1

jagdoctor1 New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    Only thing I've heard is the same as you.. can't get it to work.

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I bought one and used it for about a year. I just gave it to a buddy because I am not home unless it's evening and I have free nights and weekends on cell phone then. You must have hi speed internet is the only thing that you really need.

Good luck with it, I really liked mine!!

6. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    I'm not sure if the area matter or not, my mother has it and it seems great, but a buddy down the road in the bottoms has it and says the same thing you have, when he calls or I call you get about 1/2 the conversation or a 2 minute talk last for 20, LOL.... ?

7. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I have Magic Jack and it is great. You need high speed internet. I have cable and it's really fast. I always hook up faster than T1 speed.

Danny

8. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma

The old adage" IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT PROBABLY IS" Kinda rings true here

9. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    My buddy in the avatar with me (not the the fish!) just got one. He moved to Japan back in March. I have talked to him using his magic jack a few times...it works just fine as far as I can tell. I can call him all the way over there and it charges me the same as a local call.