magic bait

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by brian sax, Aug 19, 2005.

1. brian sax

brian sax New Member

State:
    shawnee kansas
    i will be getting some magic bait soon and wanted to know if any of you guys use it.

2. 98custom

98custom New Member

State:
    Northwest Flori
    ive used some of their dough bait and caught a 3lb channel. but thats all. i have tried their breamn bait bait with no luck

3. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Brain,

What is Magic Bait? :confused:

Bert :cool:

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Hog Wild Premo is the best that I have ever used that has been produced. Good luck when ya try it.

5. cat4life

cat4life New Member

State:
    Shawnee, Kansas
    Yeah I like premos also, I have only used it a couple of times but it caught a few fish, and its so easy to bait. I am really anxious to fisnd out if that stuff works for you Brian, Hope it can get you the Kansas Master Angler. LOL It would be nice to know a celebrity. LOL

6. brian sax

brian sax New Member

State:
    shawnee kansas
    a lot of people have gotten that award and there name is never said

bert, it is a bait company that makes hog wild and a few other things

7. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    So many dip and dough baits out there. They seem to be just about all made the same. I have heard so many different brands that are the best. I guess I need to start buying all of it and seeing for myself.

8. cat4life

cat4life New Member

State:
    Shawnee, Kansas
    It would still be cool to know someone that won that award, thats all I'm sayin'. It will happen one day, hopefully.

9. 98custom

98custom New Member

State:
    Northwest Flori
    Magic bait is a brand of bait that they have at wal-mart. They might have it other places but im not sure. They make various catfish, carp, and bream baits. usually dough or dip bait.

10. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    majic bait has produced fish for me. I wil not claim it to be the best on the market, I am still a big fan of Sonny's. but it will produce fish.

11. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    I bought some majik bait from wally wld but the majik was gone! maby cats round here don't like it

12. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Yeah, you will find that cats like different baits all over. I will tear em up at Buckeye with it and go down to Hargus and get nothing. Just depends.

13. Cdbush28

Cdbush28 New Member

State:
    Washington
    Definately Sonny's blood formula. Outfishes magic 3 to 1.

14. willisjj

willisjj Guest

I tried some Hog Wild last weekend but not long enough to develop any kind of opinion on it. I will try it out some more soon hopefully, can say that it sure stayed on the Looper rigs very well though, but I think that says more for Loops rigs than the bait itself.

15. master_cat

master_cat New Member

State:
    tennessee
    i have had no luck on majic bait people try to give it to me ive put it every where no luck but good luck to u using it maby it will work

16. yadkinangler

yadkinangler New Member

Same here. I tried it in the community fishing program site where I go sometimes. I figured it might look a little like the pellets they got at the hatchery. Apparently not. I have absolutely had less fishing success from commerical products than from the recipes I get from the fishermen on this site.

17. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Thanks for the info. on the Magic Bait Brian, I just started using Hog Wild. :eek:

"Good Stuff"

Take It Easy,
    Bert :cool:

18. cat4life

cat4life New Member

State:
    Shawnee, Kansas
    I bought all the hog wilds and i havent had luck on any of them, but I have never fished them on a day that anyone else has caught any thing

19. brian sax

brian sax New Member

State:
    shawnee kansas
    got my bait today and going to try it this weekend.

20. 98custom

98custom New Member

State:
    Northwest Flori
    well good luck this weekend :)