Magic bait

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by snakeman76, Sep 17, 2009.

1. snakeman76

snakeman76 New Member

State:
    Tallahassee, Fl
    I was at the wal-mart parking lot the other day here in tally town noticed this salesman walking toward his vechicle we exchanged howdys he saw that I had purchased a ugly stick and asked was I going to the coast I said no going to the lake this weekend catch some cats any way we chatted about 15 minutes he left happy told him some good cat spots I left with a free tub ofpremo blood super sticky dip bait made by magic bait....has anybody used this is it any good

2. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    ive tried it before had a few nibbles on it but never caught anything on it.but that dont mean you wont.i will say it does stay on your worm or looper rig or furry thang what it is you use to fish it well.

3. ~Austin~

~Austin~ New Member

State:
    Texas
    I've had some luck with it. I think it's one of the better dip baits out there.

4. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    I haven't had a whole lot of success with it... but I never gave it a real fair shot either. :confused2:

5. snakeman76

snakeman76 New Member

State:
    Tallahassee, Fl
    thanks guys I am going to try it this weekend but for now secret 7 is still my favorite:big_smile:

6. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Can't beat a free tub of bait:wink:

7. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Free is always a good thing!:wink: If it doesn't quite cut it mix secret 7 with it that might help