Magic Bait Premo Super Stick Blood dip bait

Discussion in 'Fishing Bait Review' started by xposedguts, Sep 18, 2007.

1. xposedguts

xposedguts New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Well im a big fan of Magic Bait origional dip bait for channels so i thought id try this. Yes it was very sticky, but almost too sticky. It did stay on the worm tube many casts, but didnt milk off like the normal kind. I didnt catch anything on it, and it was a pain geting it off my worm tube when i finally gave up on the stuff! I will stick to the origional, its cheaper and works better.

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Dan there is times the fish prefer one bait over the other. If I'm fishing dipbaits I carry several brands. The fish will finally let you know which one they want that day. Nothing beats live or fresh cut bait. Although I have caught alot of fish on dip baits. Some times in cold water the dipbait will not break down as you described. Give it a few more tries before giving up on it.

3. xposedguts

xposedguts New Member

State:
    Illinois
    water temp was pretty warm that day, i just perfer the origional magic dip, easier to apply, and to clean up. Ill give it another try though

4. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Have you tried thinning that bait down with some vegetable oil? If not,you might want to try that before you give up on it.

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    To each his /her own but myself I like the blood better.I used some today and mine wasn' to thick. Maybe your is an older batch and dried out a bit. Like stated try using some veg.oil to thin it down a bit.Don't give up on it just yet. Good Luck!!