Magazine Question

Discussion in 'Handgun Talk' started by Kip Brandel, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Kip Brandel

Kip Brandel New Member

State:
    Glasgow, Kentuc
    There was a company in ShotGun News that use to have several pages of magazines that they sold. I bought a few odd ones for people from them and someone asked me for another and I cannot, for the life of me, remember the company and it is not in the new Mag. I started searching and it got me thinking, with times like they are with the economy, maybe we could spread some info to help others save some money. I am checking 100+ sites from the mags and things that I have but if you guys know a business that is cheap or sells odd items we should try to spread the word on them.

2. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    great idea!

3. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Way to think Kip, In today's economy we all need to get the best deal we can and pass some saving's on to are BOC brother's.

4. Kip Brandel

Kip Brandel New Member

State:
    Glasgow, Kentuc
    I had some friends over the other day and he saw some catalogs I have that I have gotten and bought from for years that they did not know about. so that kind of got me thinking. Here are a few. (Moderators:If this is not allowed please let me know and I will make the list up for people to contact me for it. Thanks you!)
    Cheaper Than Dirt www.cheaperthandirt.com
    Sportsmans Guide www.sportsmansguide.com
    Military Surplus Stuff www.milsurpstuff.com
    Outdoor Marksman www.outdoormarksman.com

These sell outdoor stuff as well as hunting/shooting supplies!