MAFIA Mbrs.... Anyone want to get out Thursday?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by H2O Mellon, Mar 12, 2006.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Yea I know it will either be 30 degrees & snowing or 50 degrees & raining, but does anyone want to get out for a couple hours? I'd be up for anything. Fishing for baitfish (gills/sucker, etc) or some channel cat action. Someone just let me know.

2. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Mr Mellon, before you request things such as this they must be approved by the godfather first!...I would suggest you hit a pond cause the rivers are going to be blown out.

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I was only trying to secure more land for us to do our Mafia biddings!

4. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    hey dawwwwwwwwggg....best be carefull and not tresspass on "our" turf! you might just get rolled on and taken to see "tha Duke".....

Attached Files:

5. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Quite Brayn, there is evil forces at work here...Jack the godfather aka "pipsqueak" is working behind the scenes to make sure your journy is a safe one..Beware of the masked man, if you happen upon him make sure you have a set of stairs nearby, they will take care of him.

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Depending on work I may be able to go. Wont know until Wed night or Thursday more then likely though. Do I have to "swim with the fishes"? LMAO

7. hundt

hundt Guest

hey matt i'll join you on thursday for some worm killing .

8. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Sounds like we may be able to waste some bait, LMAO.

9. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Hey Bryan, Im gonna have to skip this week but you know Im in every other week, heck even Dink backed out the last time we went in that 35 degree raining windy day, hah, what a wimp....:p Of course he was the smarter of us but Id never tell him, that night was miserable!!! Ha ha
    Better bring the life boat and call the local Box 21 rescue squad, Your gonna need it!!

Salmonid

10. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    Bryan i am as hardcore as anyone, but even i dont want to mess with the river right now

11. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    yeah i wouldnt advise doing anything near the river right now! i was just down there looking at it and its up 3ft higher than yesterday with so much timber floating down it you could no doubt hop all the way across on it. went for a while yesterday fishing some slack water along the bank, almost lost a pole twice because of logs flying by and hooking my line.

12. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I was thinking along the lines of hitting a flooded brush area. Hopefully some channels are handing in there like they normally do when it floods. It can get pretty muddy though.

I agree its not worth messing w/ a normal section of the river when its like this. The bad out weigh the good.

13. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    Well, depending on where ur fishing at i maybe able to bring my special bait killer on channels (nightcrawlers FRESH caught!) as long as its not TOO nasty and how far distance it is away! :)

14. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    Bryan if you want to get out thursday i will, i get out of baseball at 5:30 i could meet you at the river

15. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i just checked all the guages, looks like it has crested and is starting to fall again. it will be a while before it gets back to normal but it should be much lower by thursday.

16. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Are we susposed to get any more rain, or is it all suspose to turn to snow? (I'm not being funny, I really heard the rain is suspose to turn to snow.)

17. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thursday is no good for me, little brothers wrestling banquet is Thursday night. I will meet up with yall another time.

18. Bigones

Bigones New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Yeah I would have to agree. That river is pretty wild right now. I was going to go today but when I drove by it I took one look and kept right on driving.

19. maddcatter

maddcatter New Member

State:
    Newark, Oh
    What's up with this mafia thing?

20. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    Bryan i just drove by one of cat spots on the Stillwater. Theres a 7 foot wall that is only out of the water about 1 foot. The river is in a rage right now