Madisons new swimming pool...with pics and movie

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, May 29, 2006.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    We stopped on the way home from Church Sunday and got Madison a new swimming pool. The one she had last year she just plain outgrew. It was just a small one though. Wal-Mart had a nice one with slide, toys, seperate deeper part for $20. So, wife went in and got it.

Got home and got it pumped up. Set it up in the shade so she did not get burnt and could play for a long time.

The slide was fun, she flew down that thing. Had the water shallow there just to help advoid any dangers. The loves the giraff that came with it, it was her new best friend.

She was in for over an hour, got tired. Took a nap and when she woke up she ran for the door. She grabbed a swimmer, but we just put her in a bathing suit and let her play.

Enjoy the pics and movie.

2. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    More pics to enjoy.

Daddy was teacher her ring toss on the giraff.

3. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Few more pics....

She was trying to see how many of those balls she could pick up. Then she was playing toss with mom.

4. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    More and more pics...

Daddy working on the slide, pumping up extra.

Madison giving Giraff a hug.

Madison getting ready to go down the slide.

5. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Guess what, more pics...LMAO

Madison changed and ready to go in new bathing suit.

Her new thing is to show her belly button when you ask where it is. She also loves playing peek-a-boo. Will go around and bug ya till you play with here.

Movie is wife taking her down the slide.

http://media.putfile.com/Madisons-new-pool

Thanks for taking the time to look.

6. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    Matt, you and waterboy take the same class on how to get rep?:lol:

you guys enjoy - my daughters are grown now, but i do have two beautiful grand-daughters......the good Lord has blessed all of us

7. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Phil, could care less if I get any rep.

Just love the little girl. She has given much joy and want to share with my BOC family. She will be grown before I know it. Just enjoying it as much as I can.

8. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    When a child is in you life, happy - & making you happy at the same time - There's nothing like that feeling. :0010:

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

9. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    Glad to see the baby has a happy wonderful mom and dad and is happy and wonderful her self also. thats something she will always rememer and will always thank the both of you for.

Tea brother i had to look at that profile photo 2 times i almost didd not think that was you init.

You are doing a wonderful job brother keep up the good work.

10. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    Wow looks very fun cant wait till i get my boy his first swimming pool.Keep up the good work she looks like a sweetheart. :beauty:

11. BamaCats

BamaCats Member

State:
    Alabama
    Looks like she was having a great time in that pool, i cant wait to get my little ones in a pool so i can teach them how to swim and everything. She is a little Angel Tea

12. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks guys, she is a real joy. We are getting ready to run her to the park for a little while so she can play.

13. catsmith1

catsmith1 New Member

State:
    Haughton, Louisiana
    remember these days ccause the grow up soooooooooo fast! Good to see yall spending quality time with her! What a cutie!