Madison wins Circleville Pumpkin show baby contest

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by countrygirl, Oct 19, 2006.

1. countrygirl

countrygirl New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Madison was in the baby contest today at the Circleville Pumpkin Show there is over three hundred babys in the conest from 0 to Im thinking 4 year olds not sure on the oldest but Madison was in the 13 months to 20 months age group. I am always putting her in the baby contest I love getting her all pretty and it is mommy and madison time Well today I am one proud Mommy today she got 1st place and there where alot of babys in her age group I know Madison is the prettest baby but I thought it was neat the 100th Pumpkin Show and she won 1st place I am really happy Matt didnt get to make it he had to work but Grandma and Aunt Mae Mae were there. I took pictures I will have Matt put them on here for you all to look at. I just had to post her winning 1st place before he did lol

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Congrats on the win. I am glad the baby does NOT take after her daddy, lol. You and Matt have a cute girl congrats.

3. countrygirl

countrygirl New Member

State:
    Ohio
    thank you so much

4. CAT ADDICT

CAT ADDICT New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Congrats to your baby girl and to you for taking the time for your loved one.

5. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Congratulations to Madison! Wow, thanks so much for sharing!

Shhhhhhhhh, don't tell Matt, but I agree with Benji

Take care.
    Cheryl

6. true1212

true1212 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Great Job on the contest. Glad that you all had a great time! Hope u win more contests in the future!

7. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Congratulations Madison. Glad to see a mother and daughter doing something together and enjoying it. Wish Madison and you a lot of luck!!!

8. countrygirl

countrygirl New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thank you all so much. And Madison said thank you also :big_smile:

9. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    How sweet is that! I loved doing things like that with my lil grl, shes a doll! COngradulations on your win! Looking forward to the pictures.

10. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Congrat you have a very pretty baby girl. and i agree thank God she took it back after her mom:smile:

11. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    congrats to the little one and I am in agreement thank God she doesnt look like her Daddy

12. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Madison is a beautiful, smiley little one :lol: Of course she won!! :wink:

Congratulations and it's wonderful that you're enjoying this very special time in her life.

Carolyn

13. chattycatty

chattycatty New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Congratulations on the win, Madison! One of my proudest moments was when Wes won the baby contest at our county fair. Like you said we all know our kids are the most beautiful people in the world, but it's really nice when someone else reiterates your opinion.:lol: Congrats again to Mom, Madison and Tea.

14. catfishn72

catfishn72 New Member

State:
    WhEELING,WEST VIRGINIA
    congrats to madison.

15. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Congrads on Madisons great win .At least you got to beat Tea (Matt) to the punch. Get to do some braggin of your own. And I agree Thank Goodness She took her looks from Mommy. Again Congrads.

16. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Way To Go MADISON!!! I had the opportunity Of meeting her at the National gathering and I have to agree she is just as perty as her Mom. And You know the old saying Tea,(even a blind hog deserves to find an acorn once in a while! LOL)Your a Lucky Man. Your friend J.D.
    :beat_brick:

17. countrygirl

countrygirl New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thank you all again.She was on the front page of the Circleville Heard today. There were over 550 babys in the contest and a little over 100 in her class. I still cant believe she won... Thank you again for all the kind words about Madison :smile2:

18. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Big Congrats Mandy and Madi!!! You must be so proud.

19. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks everyone for the kind words on Madison. I probably deserve some of the ribbing that I get on here. :roll_eyes:

I am resizing the pics and scanning the Circleville Herald this morning for yall, I will get em posted soon.

20. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Here is the link to some of the pictures, I have to wait on mom to give me hers and I'll get them up as well.

Thanks everyone again for the kind words.

http://www.putfile.com/teaysvalleyguy/images/39312

Here are a few pics so everyone knows the pics are posted. Now, we get the green cross on the thread. LMAO

Attached Files: