Madison Lake

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by selfishboy22, Jul 19, 2009.

1. selfishboy22

selfishboy22 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Hello,

I am going there this weekend, prolly on saturday. any advise? i will be shore fishing. i will be using chicken liver and secret-7. what else should i use? also is bite good there? thanks in advance.

2. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Welcome to the BOC Steve. I'm not familiar with that area but I am sure someone will post up real soon an give you some helpful hints. Good luck!

3. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    iv been told by a few people over a few years, that the point on the north side of the beach is good, and if ur there and look southwest you will see a island, well just shy of that island is good ( north of island ) and them two coves south of the beach is good,i guess one of the coves had a wood dock in it find that and it should get u some bites, all this is what iv been told, by different folks, on and off this site, hey if u would, p m me and let me know if u got anything from these places ok

4. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    I thought i was having one of those deja vu moments when i read this....here's why.....http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109614

5. selfishboy22

selfishboy22 New Member

State:
    ohio
    yeah i was just wondering if it would be different since april/may now that it is july. i haven't went fishing since the end of may. i have had carpaltunnel surgery cause of me having ms. so i am excited to go out fishing again and wetting a line. thanks for bringing the post back up that i did before. just trying to find out all the info i can get. thanks.

6. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    No problem. Glad you're getting back out there. I haven't been out to the lake yet this year. But it's a great place to catch some channel cats. Never been shut out there. Good luck man!

7. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Never been to Madison lake but good luck on your trip!