MADISON CLASSIC!

Discussion in 'TOURNAMENT TALK' started by Steve Douglas, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    DATE-------JUNE 26TH-27TH 2010

LOCATION-------- OHIO RIVER AT MADISON INDIANA

[BLUES, CHANNELS AND FLATHEADS]

THIS PROMISES TO BE ONE OF THE BEST TOURNAMENTS EVENTS TO BE HELD IN THE MID WEST IN 2010 WITH ALREADY OVER 10,000.00 CASH TO BE PAID OUT! THE CLASSIC WILL ALSO HAVE GREAT SPONSOR GIVE AWAYS, SEMINARS, AND FREE DINNER ON SAT. NITE FOR THE ANGLERS AND FAMILIES PROVIDED BY ONE OF THE CLASSIC SPONSORS!

THERE ARE ALREADY 25 BOATS PRE REGISTERED AND WITH 8 MORE MONTHS TO GO, THE PRIZE MONEY WILL ONLY ACCUMULATE!

CONCIDERING THE NUMBER OF BOATS WE WILL HAVE AT THIS EVENT! THERE ARE STILL SOME DECENT BOAT POSITIONS TO BE HAD SO SECURE POSITION TODAY AND GET PRE REGISTERED!

FOR DETAILS CONTACT

JEREMY LEACH --- http://www.catfish1.com/forums/member.php?u=2742

OR

STEVE DOUGLAS--- http://www.catfish1.com/forums/member.php?u=14919

2. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Whats the entry fee on a tourney like this one? And are there any requirements?

3. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Im gonna be there! just need to get signed up. And god only knows when that will be.........

4. Jeremy Leach

Jeremy Leach New Member

State:
    Madison In
    $200 a boat that is for both days...

If you need anything else feel free tp PM Steve or myself.

5. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    The more i think about it the more i wanna go. Done got video "Tangling with catfish, "Drifting the Ohio" and that makes me want to go even more.. If i lived as close to that river as some of you guys i wouldn't even think about it, i would just go.:confused2::wink: