Madison builds Frosty "The Hotdog Snowman" lol

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, Jan 21, 2007.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Well, today we finially got some snow and Madison finially got to go out and play in it. We went to my cousins basketball game this afternoon and she played with them outside of the gym afterwards. They had a big snowball fight. She had so much fun, she did not know what to think of it at first but once she seen others throwing snow she was ready to go.

Mandy wanted to take her outside tonight to build a snowman. Well, it was a quick one because we did not want her to be outside too long. It is getting pretty chilly around here. We did not have coal, or carrots, so we made a Frosty "The Hotdog Snowman." I am sure that the neighborhood cats will be happy tonight when they find him, but she had fun. Got some pics and video. Will be great memories for the future. Enjoy

Attached Files:

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    cute pics thanks Tea my daughter had to get me out for a snowball fight this afternoon and i think i lost

3. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks, I got the easy job of camcording and taking pics. Made the wife get her hands nice and cold. lol

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Better watch it paybacks are ......you know

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Well Tea if you all don't have enough snow up there I'd be happy to ship you more if I could.Those are some cute pic of Madison playing in the snow. Thanks for sharing.

6. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    Frosty & Friend, great pics thanks for sharing.

Flint

7. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Very cute Matt! My wife and I are looking forward to having kids of our own.

8. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    its times like that that make me more and more sure that i want kids someday. great pics matt! got yourself a cute little girl

9. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Brother she sure changed my life for the better. Good luck on your own.

10. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    She's so beautiful, enjoy her while sheis little she will be a teenager long before ya all's ready for her to be! Thanks for sharing such sweet pics of a sweet little girl!:big_smile:

11. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Matt, Madison is just a little doll, and that little smile says it all buddy. Thanks for sharing with us.

12. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    sweet. I got alot of pictures of the kids in snow this year, it being my babies first winter snow.

Thanks for sharing Matt.

13. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

You're right Matt, someday Madison will look back on those pics and remember making her first snowman. I have pics of me at that age with mine, my grandmother helped me make him :smile2:. It looks like she had a wonderful time, smiley and happy. But what about poor Frosty? I'd like to see some pics of him AFTER the neighborhood tigers were prowlin' last night. It seems he was already mute, but by now I imagine he's blind and has lost his olfactory sense also. Doubt he cares, all he could smell was hotdogs anyway :lol:........

14. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Great job Madison! Tell Daddy you want to make a snow dinosaur next time!:lol:

15. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Great Picture and memories.
    Thanks for sharing.

16. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I was gonna build a Snowman in the shape of the Steelers logo but I figured that would be a good waste of snow. lol

17. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Hey now! LOL!:lol: How bout a OSU Buckeye logo!:eek:oooh: :big_smile: :tounge_out: