Made it out yesterday....

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Tangler, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Tangler

Tangler New Member

State:
    Sugarcreek, Ohi
    I hit the Tuscarawas River today and had no success. I dropped crawlers in some deeper holes and jigged with chartreuse twister tails for saugeye but had no action. Weather was very nice though so it was a welcome feeling of a semi warm sun on my head!:roll_eyes: Its soo close to spring i cant handle it!!

-Tang-

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Don't STop!!! Keep on fishing brother! The Ohio Hilljack (my brother) caught some great cats last weekend.............................water temp, below freezing. The only thing keeping it going was that he was on the big river! Good luck

3. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Was out yesterday myself Ryan. I did'nt have much luck either. But it was nice to get out of the house for awhile. Spring is coming brother. Hang in there...

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Spring is coming, it won't be long now!! rollo

5. tacraft61

tacraft61 New Member

State:
    Powell, Ohio, U
    we tried for several hours at the little walnut and scioto but no luck.thinking about the warm water discharge at the electric plant hopefully a bite or two. regadless atleast we're out of the house

6. wild woody

wild woody New Member

State:
    ohio
    We have not been out too much yet. However, I want to. Last 2 days were decent but now it's getting cold again. Heard peepers today so that's a good sign that spring is near.

I have the fish'n fever!
    connie