Mad props to Bubbakat

Discussion in 'Bubba's Outboards' started by txthumper1691, Mar 2, 2007.

1. txthumper1691

txthumper1691 New Member

State:
    Temple, Tx.
    Mr Willard King AKA "BUBBAKAT" knows his stuff. I had a lil trouble gettin my boat motor runnin, posted a thread w/th info, bubbakat knew my motor very well an was able to help me via th internet to get it runnin. Bubba,I cant thank you enough friend. I will have my boat on th water this weekend, and all it cost me was less than $5. New kill switch from Radio Shack $2.00, wire $2.00 plus tax. If any of you have questions bout your boat, talk to him. You cant go wrong. Many thanks my friend.

2. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Glad she is going. The Bill is in the mail:lol: :lol:

3. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Kieth, Isn't Willard something. If he and BobPaul charged for what the do for the brotherhood, they both would be rich and retired by now. LOL. I at first thought this was a thread about a new propeller... that is what got my curosity up to read it...but was just as happy to see the content of your post. I too, owe the young gentlemen...although when BobPaul was born the Grand Canyon wasn't even designated as a creek yet. LOL

4. txthumper1691

txthumper1691 New Member

State:
    Temple, Tx.
    Awshucks, sorry to be a lil misleading, just throwin around a lil of th younger generation lingo. I still gonna check out th impeller and lower end oil as requested by bubbakat. I have no choice but to completely trust him. Now I would just like to fish w/all y'all. I'd love to fish with some of you old schoolers, teach this new schooler a thing or 4 bout catchin some cats. I cant believe all it was, was a bad kill switch and wireing, and regapping th plugs...........so far. we'll see. I sure am glad it wasnt that woodruf key. I havent yet met this BobPaul, but am lookin fwd to it. Well........ Gotta run, gonna dip into th lower part of th engine now, will be back soon. ttyl