Machida does WHAT??!!

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by Flatheadhunter33, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Just read this tonight. If this is his secret for being so good then...NO THANKS!:eek:oooh::crazy::confused2: he's still pretty good though...

“Besides telling all his preparation routine, the undefeated fighter revealed a curious tradition in his family, a secret until then: urine therapy. Once in the day, he and his family drinks their own urine. “My father does that for a long time and bring it to us. People think it’s a joke (laughs). I never said it in the United States because I don’t know how the fans will react (laughs). I drink my urine every morning like a natural medicine”, revealed the fighter.”

WTF?!?!?!

2. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    that is so wrong on so many levels. bet he needs more than a mint to get that taste out of his mouth.

3. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Yeah now that is just flat out disturbing!:eek:oooh::smile2: Still a bad dude though, gonna be a good fight between him and Evans, I think Machida will have the belt.:cool2:

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Yep, that is pretty odd and he should have kept that to himself

5. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Wonder how many High School Males are going to start now? :smile2:

6. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Yall have never heard of the training program, urine good health?

7. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Guess that's why he's so good at knockin the piss out of folks, he's thirsty. Now if he starts beating the crap out of you...that's a whole other level of disturbing....:eek:oooh::smile2:

8. allflats

allflats Member

State:
    Kentucky
    You guys try and let us know how it works.:smile2: