M.I.A. - Billcatfish

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by Wabash River Bear, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey Bill! Where ya at, where ya been, what ya doin? :smile2: Aint seen you on in a while.

2. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    he must have found some mud to spread bear. i hope work is the reason for the MIA.

3. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    must be out there checking in on his secret mushroom patches

4. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    :dribble::dribble: SHROOMS!!!:003::003::0a5::dribble::dribble:

5. Wabash River Bear

State:
    Indiana
    He prob went fishin and that ol Johnson hung in gear, BigA will be gettin a collect call from Louisiana to go fetch him. :smile2:

6. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    MIA mr bill is back man i was driven the old boat down the river looked out on the bank an omg i seen the bigest patch of mushrooms iv ever seen omg had to get them stoped an loaded up out fishing for a few hours got hungry an ate a few omg next thing i know i was in mexico wow how i get down here wow them must of been them funny shrooms biga been telling me about a few days later im back wow what a trip thanks guys all good a lot of things going on around the house here working my but off an getting a divorse so pritty messed up around here now but will see you all at the gathering thanks bear for the MIA

7. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    May I have some mushrooms, PLEASE!!!!!:worship:

8. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    he said you can have all the mushrooms youcan eat as long as you promise to fish with him at the gathering... :wink:

9. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    lol thats what i was thinking DAVID. haven't had anything like that in 20years. :eek:oooh: are they really poppin down there, like i hear on the web mr.bill? been watching the weather looking for starting temps up here.

10. Wabash River Bear

State:
    Indiana
    Glad to hear you are physically ok Bill. You got my number bro, give me a call.
    Save me some of them magic shrooms, might be the only vacation I can afford to take this year, lol. :wink:

11. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

No magic 'shrooms for me thanks. They make the flowers on your curtains DANCE! :wink:

Bill, if you found any morels you can send me some of THOSE though.