Lunar Effects On Fish

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by cat daddy 791, Mar 7, 2006.

1. cat daddy 791

cat daddy 791 New Member

State:
    Kansas- Wichita
    Fish And All Wildlife Feed In Cycles That Are Determined By The Moons Location Relative To The Earth. Peak Feeding Cycles Are Based On Lunar Location And Weather Patterns. When These Factors Are The Most Favorable Fish And Wildlife Will Be Most Active.
    It Is Known That The Sun And The Moon Are The Two Major Sources Of Astral Energies That Bombard The Earth And All Its Lifeforms Daily. The Closer They Are To You At Any Given Moment, The Stronger The Influence Of Them Will Be. The Day Of A Full Moon Or New ( Dark ) Moon Will Provide The Strongest Influence In Each Month. The Month Of June Is Also Known To Have The Most Combined Sun - Moon Influence Of The Year.
    Every Fisherman Should Know That Fish Do Not Feed All The Time. Their Most Active Daily Feeding Times Are At Sunrise And Sunset. There Is Also A Peak In Their Feeding Habits When The Lunar And Weather Conditions Are Most Favorable. This Intermidiate Period Of Feeding Will Last For One To Two Hours.
    Keep In Mind There Are No Guarantees That Fish Will Be Caught During These Intermidiate Preiods Of Lunar Activity. All Factors Must Be Weighed Into Consideration. Such As Water Temp, Water Depth, Available Food Sources, Barometric Pressure And Ect. HOPE THIS HELPS

2. cat daddy 791

cat daddy 791 New Member

State:
    Kansas- Wichita
    Kinda Funny. I Was Watching The In-fisherman Show About The Giant Gator Gar Just A Couple Hours After I Created This Thread And They Talked About Some Of The Same Things I Just Covered While They Were Muskie Fishing. Glad I Was Right, Or They Would Have Made Me Look Like A Fool. THAT WAS FROM RESEARCH I DID IN HIGH SCHOOL FOR A SCINECE PROJECT.