Lucky Thieves

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Mike81, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Just happened to wake up last night at 2:45 to see three guys walking up my driveway. Headed straight to the vehicles. Ran and got my gun and headed out the door turning on the light as I went. You never seen someone run so fast, one of them may have been Carl Lewis, he was fast...lol They got lucky and disappeared into the darkness... Several neighbors had stuff stolen out of there vehicles... damn punks. They won't be so lucky next time, I won't give them the courtesy warning of turning the light on.

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    If they ran then they most likely were up to no good. I would let the local law enforcement know about who you saw. There is a lot of thievery going on now days.

3. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    You hit one with a tazer, they wake up in a hole in your basement, and you say, "It rubs the lotion on its skin".....

4. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    so did u stop um before they got anything? man i cannot stand a theif. no, integrity these days.

5. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    LOL..........LOL........Paul,I didn't know you had it in yourself.....They wouldn't steel ever again.

6. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Some Japanese folks had some tazers at a gun show this spring,,,,,,One looked just like a 3 cell Mag light,, only next to the lens it had 2 points,,,lol

Man they had them from 40 dollars to 120 dollars,,, The 120 dollar ones would cook a hot dog if you hit it with the juice,,,lol lol

I wanted one bad but I already spent too much on ammo. lol

7. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Hey, what ever happened to shoot first ask questions later? :confused2:

8. tofish

tofish New Member

State:
    arizona
    they've got some old mine shafts around here in desert. (yuma)
    turn that darn light off next time!!!
    gary

9. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Need and want one. Hear they can knock a bull calf down. Hate to kill someone over theift but wouldn't bother me at all to knock the p-waddlin-p out of em,,,,over an over

10. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    You can find non lethal rounds at gun shows aswell. Not for me though, I have my 12 gauge loaded in this shooting order:

Three rottweil 600 grain 3 inch magnum slugs for wall penetration followed up by four magnum OO buck loads and then two more magnum slugs for the runners..:eek:oooh:

And Yes I have a barrel extension :smile2::smile2:

11. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I'm a pump gun kinda guy myself. If i squeeze the trigger, it ain't gonna be good. Keep my 21" 870 full of turkey loads, and an improved cyl. choke in it. Right beside the head of the bed, always.

12. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I wish I had a taser, I went out with my pistol but did not fire, they were runninin like rabbits. If someone tries to come in my house or it's grown men and I feel threatened...I'll shoot em in a second...but these were 13-18 year old kids, on the wrong track for sure, but I can't shoot someone like that, they are just being stupid kids....

They opened my truck but did not get anything, left the door wide open when they ran.... Cops took prints off off about 10 vehicles and found a flashlight in the grass for prints. Everyone filled out a report with the sheriff

13. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    :smile2::smile2::smile2:

14. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    seems nun of us are safe lately :angry:

15. recordbreakin1

recordbreakin1 New Member

State:
    texas
    Man its going on every where.My neibors house was broken into a few weks ago so the neiborhood is watching and waiting for the punks to return.We got some buck shot waitng for them.

16. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I heard yesterday they caught them, don't know much details yet except they were juveniles. They had items from my neighborhood on them....

17. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Just hope maybe they learn something out of all this. Maybe it's not too late for them.

18. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    You showed great restraint while protecting your property at the same time. The juveniles were caught and will have an opportunity to learn a lesson (here's hoping that they will).

I appreciate you posting this thread. We can all learn a good lesson here. Reps to you, Mike!