Lucky-7

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by Wallbass, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Wallbass

Wallbass New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hi there
    Have any of you tried Lucky-7 Blood dough bait? and how do you like it?
    It stays on the hook well.....Jeff:)

2. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Havent tried that one yet. Those type of baits are hard to find around these parts. I have used Dk with no luck yet its a pain to keep on.

3. Wallbass

Wallbass New Member

State:
    Indiana

4. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    What do you think of Lucky 7 bait?:0a28::0a23:

5. lil kat

lil kat New Member

State:
    Illinois
    my dad got me started using lucky 7 blood and the origional baits about 20 years ago, and I belive it is one of the better boughten stink bait you can buy IMO. I use it on a #6 trouble hook on the bottem. Hope this is some help to you. Good luck:big_smile:

6. nitronostrils

nitronostrils New Member

State:
    IL
    Lucky 7 is in my arsenal, caught a 4lb on a #4 baitholder. So it does work one just has to find out what the cats want at that time.:wink:

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I used Lucky 7 dip baits for several years and had a lot of luck on it. I purchased it through catfishconnection. I was led to believe that it is no longer made in a dipbait. But does exist in a doe bait. I would recomment it and would still buy it if I could find it.:big_smile:

8. Wallbass

Wallbass New Member

State:
    Indiana
    They are in Pana,Il. Ph#217-562-3344 Hope this helps ya.....Jeff :big_smile:

9. cjuvinall

cjuvinall New Member

State:
    georgetown illinois
    any anybody wants any my locla baitshop has the reg and blood, they are 14oz tubs for $3.99 each, if you want just let me know, we could work something out with paypal and i can ship them to you if you want. you can get ahold of me by email at cjuvinall@yahoo.com

10. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Welcome to yhe BOC Chris

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Chris Welcome to the BOC. I look forward to reading your stuff.:0a25::0a25::0a22:

12. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    I have not tried lucky 7 , but have used alot of dip baits , I really like sonnies blood , but i hear lucky 7 is as good if not better . Maybe i will try it this year .

13. westvirginiacatfish

westvirginiacatfish New Member

State:
    Ronceverte
    Welcome to the B.O.C ..Chris.:cool2::smile2::smile2:..I have heard a lot good things about Lucky-7. I hope to give it a try this year.

14. cjuvinall

cjuvinall New Member

State:
    georgetown illinois
    thanks for the welcome everyone, this will be the first season i try lucky-7 myself, i usally just stick with sonnys and shrimp but this year going to try a few new ones, lucky, secret, and catalpa worms.