LUCKY-7 SHAD AND BLOOD DOUGH BAIT..... How is this bait???

Discussion in 'Fishing Bait Review' started by daystarchis, Jun 7, 2006.

1. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    I just put in an order. How is this bait?

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Horrible, I know probably 10 people that have used this and never caught a fish. Definatly a waste of money. Should of asked before you ordered.

Now, really I dont know. Never used it and dont know of any of my friends using it. Just wanted to get ya worried, let us know how it works. LMAO

3. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    LOL!!!! I almost stopped reading and grabbed the phone to take that item off my order:lol: good one Tea:tounge_out:

4. ohiohawghunter45067

ohiohawghunter45067 New Member

State:
    Trenton, Ohio
    me myself i dont put much faith into that pre packaged stuff. unless its powerbait for trout but then you still have to tip it with nightcrawler or minnow

5. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    I used it twice and will use it again tonight. If no bites, I am done with unlucky 7..........:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So far no bites:sad2:

6. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Bought some at a local bait shop and have gotten a few nibbles on it, but haven't caught a fish yet. Used it probably 5-6 times out (not all day or anything, just baited up once and didn't get a bite so tried something else) and seriously thinking of chucking that crap in the river

7. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

never used the lucky7 but I have caught fish on the magic bait shad flavor. This was in a farm pond.