Luck?

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by longbow310, Feb 4, 2008.

1. longbow310

longbow310 New Member

State:
    sc
    I was wondering if any one was having any luck finding some fish. i missed two fishing over one of those fish attractors put out by DNR.

2. droptine77

droptine77 New Member

State:
    Anderson, SC
    What lake you fishing on? I wouldn't put too much faith in those fish attractors.

3. dust777man

dust777man New Member

State:
    SC
    I agree with you on the fish attractors. Haven't done too much good with them.

4. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    FISH ARE SCARSE RIGHT NOW

5. longbow310

longbow310 New Member

State:
    sc
    i fish lake murray.

6. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Fishing is great in the james. We use a fish atractor too big chunks of cut shad lol.

7. tony

tony New Member

State:
    lake Murray sc
    the fish attractors that they put in Murray that you can cast to from the bank will be worthless until late march into april.. they are to shallow..and they will get pounded by everyone..the water isn't warm enough for them yet..

8. wylie catter

wylie catter New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    What are those dnr fish attracters anyway? I've never gotten a single bite around one.

9. tony

tony New Member

State:
    lake Murray sc
    there christmas trees. i've seen them put them in the lake. they have a pontoon boat full of them when they put them in. the problem is that there to shallow. there only good for late spring fishing. even then there gettin pounded by everybody.

10. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    I look for brush piles and try not to fish close to the fish attractors the state puts out because usually they have plenty of boats around them already.

11. longbow310

longbow310 New Member

State:
    sc
    Personally the most people i have seen fishing the attractors was about 7 to 8 and i have not seen any boats fishing those things. i caught a shell cracker that was about two and a half pounds to three pounds(biggest one i have ever caught and seen) off of one of those attractor in the middle of december.