Luck

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Naack, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Naack

Naack New Member

State:
    Irwin PA
    how is it when you have good luck all the small things fall in the right direction and when your down on your luck everything falls apart?

last week me an a buddy went on the boat for some bait .. got about 3 miles down river >1 mile short of our spot for bait< and the 200 outboard quits... no oil so we fished some spots on the way back on the trolling motor.. cought a few fish tried to put em in the livewell.. pumps were fried... used a bucket to fill it up :eek:oooh: 5 min later the airater system batterys ran dead...:confused2: since we got a late start we decided it would be best to just try to get back asap and hope get loaded up before dark... well the current had other plans long story short we were in good spirits about 1 mile from the launch an my buddy said " with our luck we will get to the launch an have a flat tire on the trailer"...well its dark now and i get to the truck and low and behold... yep you guessed it a flat trailer tire:sad2:.... i guess if it wasnt for bad luck we wouldnt have any luck.

2. SWeiss

SWeiss New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Man with that much bad luck, it seems it all happened for a reason. :wink:

3. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Some days are jus like that. When it rains it pours.

4. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Sounds like it's past time for some equipment maintenance!

5. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Shawn maybe u had your streak of bad luck that day an for a while you will have good luvk at least i hope for you that you do :wink:

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Shaun,with a run of luck like that its sure to get better. Don't sound like it could get much worse.:sad2:

7. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
  8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Shawn "Moma said there would be days like that". Better luck in the future and like Wille said. Need to do some boat maintenance.

9. Naack

Naack New Member

State:
    Irwin PA
    exactly the next day i oput around 600$ into it and no problems yet :big_smile:
    no flattys yet but it will come!

10. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    She just didn't say there would be so many:smile2::smile2: Sometimes if it wasn't for bad luck we wouldn't have any luck at all. Glad to know you're up and running again. Stay safe and stick a pig!!!:wink: