LSU @ Ole Miss

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by kyleco55, Nov 21, 2009.

1. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    Anyone else drop their jaw and just say WOW at the end of that game??? That was crazy..down by 2 after TD, missed the 2pt conversion, got the ball back on the onside kick, faced a 4th and 26 with 9 seconds left. converted that, got into FG range, then tried to spike the ball with 1 second left?? what the heck was he thinking??? :embarassed:

THAT was a great college game, thanks for the show!

2. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    dont remind me im sick right now:confused2:

3. festus

festus New Member

Yeah, I wanted LSU to win. Ole Miss is better than some think they are, especially that little running back with the long hair. LSU coach Les Miles will show "Less Smiles" for this one. :eek:oooh:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2009
  4. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    That was crazy.....:eek:oooh:

5. dahoss2002

dahoss2002 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    yea Ole Miss got us again.. Just hope we can beat the hogs next Friday.. Geaux Tigers!!!!!!!!!

6. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Les Miles will be lucky if he keeps his job..Totally pathetic coaching the last 2 years..What happened to that pair ole Les had back in 07'??They have an offense that has big play capability and Les is scared to use it..What a waste of talent..I think LSU should fire him and let him go coach Big 10 football where he belongs..We don't play Big 10 football in the SEC..Wouldn't mind having ole Tuberville as the new coach..

7. festus

festus New Member

I've been hearing Miles has been on the hot seat for a while. Tuberville would be a better choice, no doubt.

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I agree.. Fire him! Then replace him with Tressel!:wink: rollo

9. dahoss2002

dahoss2002 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Wow no love for Les...lol.............Smart money says he keeps his job this year at least!!!!! We still got ArKANSAS this Sat. Geaux Tigers!!!