LSU beats ARK

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by Swampfox., Nov 28, 2009.

1. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    what!?:big_smile:

2. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana

3. thecatman

thecatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    lol i bet you were sweating bullets that second half particularly the 4th quarter and overtime huh matt

4. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    I know I was. But, those Hogs gave it their best and there was a lot of sacrifices made from both teams. I personally feel the Hogs did a great job at coming back. :big_smile:

Sure , they could have done better thru-out the game. But that happens to all teams at some point and time.:angry:

GO HOGS!:wink:

5. festus

festus New Member

I missed it, because I was watching another game. But it sure sounded interesting. I was surprised how easily Mississsippi State defeated Ole Miss. :confused2:

6. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    i was, hopin for a bowl game now.

7. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Our field goal kicker has not been consistant since he's been there. He made 2 long ones then missed this one. He has plenty of leg just can't seem to kick it straight when it counts. I think we are finally headed in the right direction and will have a really good team in a couple of more years. Wonder where we will go bowling? It's just good to be talking about football instead of the drama that always surrounds houston nutt. Ole Miss will be ready to run him out of town before long.

8. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Capital One bowl most likely..