1. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Well taking a vacation day tuesday gonna be 75 ,putting in at drake around 8 if anyones on the water stop by and say hi

2. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Good luck Robert...will be fishing the Bend myself tomorrow.;)

3. Bigmagic

Bigmagic New Member

State:
    Edwards Missouri
    Robert I'm hoping to get out myself tomorrow. If I can't find any shad down here I'll be up there.

4. Bigmagic

Bigmagic New Member

State:
    Edwards Missouri
    Well I had a so so kind of day here on LOZ. I caught some small cats and had one decent hookup with a bigun that broke me off(last years line %$#^!). The fish I caught were in 31ft of water and stacked. I tried my shallow water pattern but didn't get hit till the afternoon. The weather was ideal for humans but not for fishing. The fish were very very skidish and would move if things got noisy or they were too disturbed. This made catching bait difficult since I would run over a school of shad with the electronics and come back to throw the net and they would have moved. I needed my son-n-law with me today. I finally broke down and threw my big net(wore me out) to get bait. I was by myself but I had fun and got wore plum out. I haven't decided if I'll try again tomorrow, I have a vacation to go on Friday. Tight Lines

5. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Small ones here also today..3 blues and a channel cat..all under 2 lbs..but like you said..the weather was great for us humans out there, loved it!:rolleyes:

6. timpndr20

timpndr20 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Went fishing sunday,the fish had moved out of the coves into deep!!! water.I had been catching fish in 30 to 50 ft of water,but not sunday.Most of the fish were out from the mouth's of the coves in the main channel on or near bottom in 65 to 80 ft of water.

7. elvenbane1

elvenbane1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Wish I could go, good luck!!