LOZ THIS WEEKENDS

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by catfishman352007, Apr 30, 2009.

1. catfishman352007

catfishman352007 New Member

State:
    ARNOLD/IMPERIAL
    ANYONE GONNA BE DOWN AT THE BAGNELL DAM ON THE OSAGE RIVER IF SO HIT ME UP ILL BE ON LAND ILL BE WEAR A CABELA'S KING KAT HAT TTYL

2. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    I'd like to, but I'll probably be spending my time chasing turkeys since I haven't gotten one yet. I'm curious to see if the blues and crappie are biting good yet.

Looks like Bagnell cut the generation back considerably due to the Missouri River flooding. That's probably not going to help the blue cat fishing, but crappie should like it.

3. catfishman352007

State:
    ARNOLD/IMPERIAL
    well here is an update from my weekend at the bagnell dam catfishing the river was down severly and all weekend all was cought was 3 catfish see pics

Attached Files:

4. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    Did you notice if anybody was catching crappie?

5. Propshredder

Propshredder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yeah, it was nice of Ameren to start running water right as the weekend ended. J/K, I know the Missouri was really up but it did make the fishing tougher. We were up on the Lake and we did okay (19 and 16 were the biggest blues caught in our group). Bait was real hard to come by.

6. kmcalester

kmcalester New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Kevin

Are you getting those from the bank?

7. catfishman352007

State:
    ARNOLD/IMPERIAL
    yes we did

8. catfishman352007

State:
    ARNOLD/IMPERIAL
    yes seth i cought 5 in about 10 mins about 9in to 10 in so they were slow but were biting