Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buddy and I went on a 24 hour Marathon Thur-Fri on the Loz and had a blast. Shad were easy to net and even though there was zero generation from Truman we still managed to boat over 300 pounds of fish. Not sure on the total number of fish caught but from 8:00 am Fri till it started raining around 2:00 am Sat. we boated 40 fish. most were from 6-10 lbs but we did have four in the 20's and big fish was a 38 lbs blue. No Flatheads were caught on this trip even though we tried. Majority of fish were caught on live shad. All fish were released on this trip. Might keep a few next time, when they start to release water from Truman it should really be some good fishing. We saw FlatheadDreaming,his cousin along with Opossum on the water and I hear there might have been some bigger fish caught?

Good Luck to all,
Rob

Attachments

·
Registered
297 Posts
Buddy and I went on a 24 hour Marathon Thur-Fri on the Loz and had a blast. Shad were easy to net and even though there was zero generation from Truman we still managed to boat over 300 pounds of fish. Not sure on the total number of fish caught but from 8:00 am Fri till it started raining around 2:00 am Sat. we boated 40 fish. most were from 6-10 lbs but we did have four in the 20's and big fish was a 38 lbs blue. No Flatheads were caught on this trip even though we tried. Majority of fish were caught on live shad. All fish were released on this trip. Might keep a few next time, when they start to release water from Truman it should really be some good fishing. We saw FlatheadDreaming,his cousin along with Opossum on the water and I hear there might have been some bigger fish caught?

Good Luck to all,
Rob
Nice job there duck. Sounds like a good trip to me. From what I hear yours is the big fish for the weekend. Tried callin morris but he was sleepin i rekon. Biggest i heard was 15-20 with a few flats. Congrats man. It will be on next week for sure!!!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Thanks for the report Duckalot! Looks like you guys did pretty good for the conditions.

Our biggest was between 25 and 30.

Heck of a fish Opposum!!!! Was you the one who gave us your leftover live shad?

It's about a 4 hour drive for us. We plan on coming back down in a few weeks. Next time I will make sure they are pumping water!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Thanks for the report Duckalot! Looks like you guys did pretty good for the conditions.

Our biggest was between 25 and 30.

Heck of a fish Opposum!!!! Was you the one who gave us your leftover live shad?

It's about a 4 hour drive for us. We plan on coming back down in a few weeks. Next time I will make sure they are pumping water!
That would be me.

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
way to go guys congrats on all your catches !!!!!

goodtimes for sure for sure and congrats on the new pb david woooo whoooo !!!!

thanks for sharring the stories and pics with us !!!!!

now im pumped to hit it again !!!!!!

thanks guys ,, job well done !!!

·
Registered
367 Posts

Good Luck to all,
Rob
Good job guys sounds like a blast! I need to get out of AZ...lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.